Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Conspiracy Theory-Richard Hofstadter-Jesus Christ translated to Yeshu in Hebrew on Google Translate


I have been getting so many messages like this lately I can't keep up. A bunch of them I cannot even see to respond to either. I get the email but I can't respond. 
Our language was built around this system so yes "They" created the term conspiracy. "They" also created all of the things I talked about to fit with the term such as Area 51.
Remember "They"=58
Freemasonry=58
Secret Society=58
Rosicrucian=58
Rose Cross=58
The list goes on. 



This negative connotations to the term "Conspiracy Theory" supposedly trace back to this guy. 

He died 2 months 18 days after his bday. 
Notice he was born on 8/6 that is normally the 218th day of the year. He was born in a leap year though...
Conspiracy Theory=218(reverse)

August 6th also leaves 147 days in the year. 
Conspiracy=147(reverse)
Freemason=147(reverse)

Also the term was supposedly pushed by the CIA to become popular...
CIA=68(reverse)
August 6th....6/8 or 8/6...

Hofstadter died on 10/24 that leaves 68 days in the year. 

There is also some person who keeps telling me that Jesus Christ doesn't equal 316 in Hebrew. I can't find the email with the comment in it now and it doesn't show up in order for me to comment back. 
I appreciate what he is showing me, but what I'm saying is still relevant. Google translates "Jesus Christ" to the Term "Yeshu" in Hebrew. 
Yeshu=316(Hebrew)
Think about how much Google controls the world. If Google is showing it this way then there is relevance to it. I mean think about it. "Jesus" is also just a translation but that doesn't take away that..
Jesus=74
Cross=74
and so on...
It's translating it that way for a reason. 

Yeshu is historically assumed to be a reference to Jesus when used in the Talmud. So Yeshu is a translation for Jesus. 
So "Technically" Jesus Christ is not 316 in Hebrew but the translation(Yeshu) that google uses as a reference to Jesus is 316. So the next time I say Jesus Christ is 316 in Hebrew this is what I mean. I will try and say according to the "google translation" from now on.

1 comment:

  1. His name is YAHAWASHI not yeshu , the fathers name is (YHWH) YAHAWAH , not yahweh or adnoi when praying say this I palal YAHAWAH Bahasam YAHAWASHI

    ReplyDelete