Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Headline story of Omaha World Herald shows a picture of someone I know-Marathon symbolism



I had to work tonight because a bunch of people called in. It was pretty slow and I went to get on the internet on my phone when the Omaha Newspaper caught my eye. The girl on the front page of the paper is someone I know. I think this paper was from Saturday, but someone cuts the part with the date out on the front page so we get credit for them...then an old lady I work with usually takes them. ...Anyway I just thought it was strange how I actually knew someone on the front page of the Omaha World Herald..but as I was looking more, I notice the part that was cut out made it seem that there was an article about "Marathons" on the front page....
I'm just thinking about this because 9/19 is important to the Marathon symbolism and we are coming up on that date...The article is also about the 44th Marathon of Omaha that was held today....and also the next 2 weekends having a different Marathon in Omaha...

The article that had the picture of the girl I know was about a shortage of nurses in Omaha...
Omaha=38
The hospital was "Bergan Mercy"=163(FB)
The girl I know has name gematria of 163 and 215...
38th prime number is 163...
I'm thinking how today was the 44th Marathon...
38, 44...numbers around death...
The next marathon is called "Heartland"=38..then the "Nebraska"=44...

I'm also reminded of that story we got a while back about the Nurse denied the record at the London Marathon..
Jessica Anderson=310(FB)
Marathon=310

Just wanted to document this, as I'm sure it may have more meaning in the future. I wrote this post on Sunday too, but for some reason it didn't post...so here it is on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment