Friday, August 2, 2019

Buffy is set in Los Angeles(The City of Angels)

I figured I'd yet again watch the film Buffy The Vampire Slayer as it's been so important. I didn't realize before that it is set in Los Angeles....Lothos at one point even says "The City of Angels is ours for the taking". 

It's also funny if you pay enough attention it's sort've about Buffy's Awakening to the world. She starts realizing that everything she once thought was important is meaningless and sees the sheep she used to be. 
I also feel like there is something with the Divinyls song on this film that I'm supposed to see. I used to love this song because of this movie...
They are an Australian band and remember there was a story of a 310 mile Dust Storm in Australia just before the Buffy Lingerie story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment