Friday, August 31, 2018

Adam Beach aka Kickin Wing on Joe Dirt

I was gonna make some videos earlier, but Zamien woke up and I couldn't. I turned on Joe Dirt 2 as I've been wanting to watch it again recently. Just because of the Indian guy and the death of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Ed King....
Anyway I looked up the guy who plays Kickin Wing on Joe Dirt...
Interesting bday of 11/11...
He also plays SLIPKNOT in the Suicide Squad....
Also FLAGS of our Fathers....

Anyway just read how wikipedia describes his Early life. This is the type of stuff I noticed with numbers before ever learning Gematria. 
When he was 8 years old, his 8 month pregnant mother was killed  by a drunk driver. Then 8 weeks later they found his father dead Drowned in the community. Then he lived with his grandma from age 8 to 12. 
I mean why so many 8's mentioned on here? 




No comments:

Post a Comment