Monday, August 6, 2018

Alex Jones being Shut down by Tech Giants-Synchronicity with Ducks while writing the post


What a perfect day for Alex Jones to be taken down. 
Today is the 218th day of the year that leaves 147 days in the year. 
Conspiracy Theory=218(reverse)
Conspiracy=147
Alexander Jones=147
Freemason=42, 147
Alex Jones=42
Infowars=42
He was born on the 42nd day of the the year or 2/11. 
Alexander Emerick Jones=211
Fake News=42(rev red)

211 is the 47th prime number...
The Masonic Compass is set to 47 degrees. 
47th problem of Euclid about Foundation. 
Foundation=47
DC=47=Government=President=Republican=Democrat and so on...

Remember the guy who put the negative connotations on the term "Conspiracy Theory" was Richard Hofstadter who was born on 8/6 as well. He died 2 months 18 days after his bday. 

Looking at Alex Jones Wiki they took away that his middle name is "Emerick" and it's now "Emric". 
Alexander Emric Jones=111(rev red)
Infowars=111(reverse)
Conspiracy Theorist=111

It never fails either. I was moving through my tabs because I have so many opened I couldn't see what tab was what. The first one I clicked on was Facebook and I stopped scrolling earlier when it was on a video of a lady talking about going to DUCKS Eatery...I'm listening to the Live Stream on Robert J. Morris thing right now too and right as I saw this he said they word "Eat" or something about Eating.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing how Wikipedia changed his middle name, makes me wonder if New York = 111 Yankees will miss WS? Cleveland instead.

    ReplyDelete