Saturday, February 3, 2018

Truck Driver killed in Sand Pit south of the town I live in-Super Bowl connections-Also death of a 2 other people I know today



A few days back there was a guy who died at the Sand Pit just south of the town I live in. I guess his truck backed up on the water/sand pit and he drowned. I forgot about the story until a second ago and looked it up....
Notice he was 38 years old and from Madeila, Minnesota...
Minnesota=38
This happens just before the Super Bowl is played in Minnesota. 

That town also has connections to Jesse James that I documented earlier this year in regards to US Bank Stadium and the Bridge symbolism. Notice Madeila aslo has a Historic Bridge(West Bridge). 


Christopher William McMullen=131
Super Bowl=41, 131
He dies 41 days after his bday....

Another interesting thing about today is I found out 2 people I know died.
One of them is the dad of my friend/kid I graduated with who died a few years back. 
Also my Grandpa Behrendt's brother Jake...

I don't have enough time to look at these and don't know the full details yet, but I will share when I find more about it. 

Bill Hicks is the name of my friends dad though, which reminds me of the Comedian Bill Hicks...

Also my great uncle Jake I just saw for the first time in a long time about 2 weeks ago at the gas station. His son Sam who I haven't seen in years came in because he thought he got charged $300 extra on his card. Long story short his dad Jake came in as I was taking forever to figure out what exactly to do about it. Turns out he wasn't charged extra and so on...
So I just find it interesting that his dad would die now after not seeing either of them for years...
Jake also has a son that lives in Minnesota in which I mentioned on a post a while back about people jumping off Waterfalls..




No comments:

Post a Comment