Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Old Info and new discoveries of Bill Murray-67-Valentines



I'm trying to figure out a puzzle in regards to Jennifer Garner that seems to be pointing to Valentines...I figured I would go back and watch some of my old videos as I have a ton in connection to Valentines Day...
Anyway the reason for this post is because Reverse Gematria has proved itself again....Before I really even knew any gematria other than (Ordinal/Simple) I knew there was something to do with Bill Murray and the number 67...later I learned that "William Murray"=67(reduced)....

I just discovered that "Bill Murray"=67(rev red)
It makes so much more sense as I knew this number was important to him. 
Remember on Ghost Busters II the lady on Bill Murray's show says an Alien told her the world will end on Valentines Day 2016....

In light of me talking so much about the 88th anniversary of the Stock Market Crash, I forgot that on 2/14/2017 it was the 88th anniversary of the Saint Valentines Day Massacre....soon to be the 89th though..

It's also interesting that Bill Murray is currently 67 years old..in regards to the Tweet about having 67 years to do something, but he would still wait till the night before to do it....
He also turned 67 on 9+21+20+17=67

Valentines even celebrated in Eastern Orthodox on 6/7(July 6th). 

Interesting tomorrow will be 1 day before Valentines and 145 days after Murray's bday...
Chicago, Illinois=145
Valentines=67

67 days after his bday was 11/27....
11/27 is the 331st day of the year. 
67th prime number is 331....

Bill Murray Blog Post explaining some of my old info

No comments:

Post a Comment