Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Jennifer Garner is selling Girl Scout Cookies article-Valentines-something I'm supposed to see?



I'm not sure what to think of this article...It was a headline story on CNN on the sidebar....just another pointless Jennifer Garner article that's been on the mainstream media....
I've only thought of her in regards to the Space Cowboy/James Garner stuff I've documented for a while now...

Jennifer Garner=81, 81(rev red), 144, 234(reverse)
Interesting as these are important numbers I've been documenting in regards to Bridges...
Girl Scout Cookies=75, 96(rev red) 201, 231(reverse)
Interesting because of the 231 that has been following me since the death of Ralphie May...
National Anthem=231(reverse)
Angel Gabriel=231(reverse)
The Price is Right=231(reverse)
231 and the Big Lebowski Blog Post
There almost has to be something in regards to Ben Affleck and the connections to Harvey Weinstein that I'm supposed to see....or someone pointed out the film "Pearl Harbor"....
Remember The Price is Right stuff was giving me clues to the Las Vegas Attack...Ralphie May died days later in Vegas....
Ariana Grande=231(satanic)....Concert Attack....


Garner married Ben Affleck in 2005 which was the last time the Eagles were in the Super Bowl...Actually thinking about it 2005 was also the last time the Astros were in the World Series too. 

Garner also in the TV Miniseries "Aftershock: Earthquake in New York" which is interesting in regards to what I've been talking about lately.....Garner also born on April 17th which is the 107th day of the year....but she was born in a leap year...
Earthquake=107

The Film "Daredevil" with Ben Affleck came out on Valentines Day.....Garner is also in the film "Valentines Day" that I documented a long time ago...
Her and Affleck are both 45 years old which is important to Valentines as it's the 45th day of the year....
Daredevil=44=Earthquake...

Interesting too that it talks about a 2004 directors cut with Coolio....someone I documented about in regards to Jeopardy and Synchronicity.....Amish Paradise
Garner says growing up her family was practically "Amish"...
Pennsylvania DUTCH...Amish....trying to piece this together...
Coolio-Jeopardy Blog Post
Coolio even born on 8/1. 

Yesterday I got a comment on an old video in regards to Valentines Day too....I haven't got comments on old videos in a while...

I put that video out on Jennifer Garner's bday as well in 2015...



No comments:

Post a Comment