Monday, November 19, 2018

More 11 showing up in my life-Trivia Night

For the past few days I was trying to get a team together to do a community Trivia night in the town I live. I've done it in the past and it was always fun, so I figured since I didn't have a DJ or Band gig I would do that. I couldn't get enough people for my team and I didn't want to pay the 100 dollars it cost by myself, so I figured I wouldn't do it. Then about an hour before it started my friend text me asking if I wanted to join his team. He had no idea I was looking for a team, he was just in town for it and was short a person. He text me since I live in town. We got 2nd place and we were somewhat trying to lose on purpose as I suggested we call our team "Off in the Woods" so when it's posted in the paper it says "So and so beats off in the woods". The announcer of the trivia didn't get the joke right away(or I don't think) and after the first round she said, "Team Christmas is beating Off in the Woods by 1 point"...so hilarious and that's how the whole night went...

There were some interesting questions that I only know from doing this research as well. Such as the first question was about the president who made The Star Spangled Banner the official National Anthem. 

Anyway I thought it was interesting my friend text me as I don't see him very often and lately there has been something special about the number "11". 
His initials are KK so 11 11...

What's even crazier is that I woke up this morning and I had a message on my phone from my friend at 11:11am saying he got an OWI after dropping me off. We went to the bar in Woodbine after Trivia because Sam had told me about a band playing. I'm not sure of the details of what happened, but I felt bad considering I don't hang out with him much and then he goes to jail when he hangs out with me. 
The other day I took this screen shot cause I randomly looked at my phone and it was 11:11....funnier yet I noticed I set my alarm for 11 till 9 everyday which means on 11/11 when I had to work at 11...my alarm was set for 11 minutes before 11. 

We had to go pick up Claire in Council, Bluffs tonight too and Jasmine went to the store to get milk. I stayed in the car and looked at my phone and the Bears were winning with 11 points....which is an odd football score to have. 
I scrolled down after seeing that score and I see that this is week 11 in the NFL too. 

EL EVEN? 

Also I documented about Zaevion Dobson's brother and Oklahoma State the other night...the next day I went to work and the new High School girl came in at 4 wearing a Ok. State Sweatshirt....I guess her family's from Oklahoma and she's an Ok State fan...just thought it was funny as she is the only person I know who likes them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment