Monday, April 9, 2018

Autistic boy killed by Father-Seeing many things about Autism lately-My brother


I'm sitting here trying to figure out why Autism has been important. In the past week I have seen multiple posts about autism on Facebook. It's like every time I get on Facebook my top post is always about Autism. What's stranger about it is that I've recently wondered about my son as he doesn't like to look at me...lol can I blame him? He looks at everyone else though and he's starting to look at me more now, but it just crossed my mind because I know that's a symptom. He's also very young still so it's most likely me just worrying. Anyway ever since I've been seeing post after post about Autism.....now I go to CNN and I see this story as a headline...A father who kills his autistic child..
What I find even more strange is the kid is named Joseph Daniels....
My brother just recently had his second child....my brothers name is Joseph and mine Daniel...
Jace Warren Behrendt=84, 105(rev red) 312(reverse)(brothers new son)
Zamien James Behrendt=84, 105(rev red), 321(reverse)(my son)

My cousin Amanda's son is autistic and she's one of the people I seen share on Facebook...
Brayson Charles Davis=261(that number I still don't understand)
I'm thinking I'm supposed to see this number yet again, but I just don't fully grasp why it always shows up....

It's interesting too that Jace was born 191 days after the Jesuit anniversary....and Zamien 3 months 21 days..
Zamien James Behrendt=321(reverse)
Society of Jesus=191
312 is number important to the Pope and Jesuits....
Jace and Zamien born 78 days apart...
Jesuit=84 and 78(reverse)

Also my brothers bday(10/15) was the same day our first uncle died....Kelly Charles Murphy=1440....remember he died 1,440 days before our grandma..
1,440 minutes in day
Time=144 
and so on...
Funny I see my brother is exactly 5 years 11 months 5 days younger than me too. 
Saturn=511....the keeper of Time. 

I'm just documenting as I know there is something I'm supposed to see with my Brother....
Joseph John Behrendt=88  born in 88'. 
88 is the 4 circles made of 360 degrees...or 1,440 degrees...88 the time travel speed...
His other son is "Brantley John Behrendt"=220 also 920(satanic)
Donald John Trump=220
Pope Francis born 2 months 20 days after the jesuit anniversary...
The Jesuits founded when the 220th Pope was the Pope and so on..
I just mentioned 9/20 with a wrestling post....
Remember Bill Murray's bday is 9/21 and he said he would wait 67 years to do something but still wouldn't do it until the day before....

Brantley also born on 7/9 the day that leaves 175 days in the year...
Pope=175
Pope Francis=175...
Autism=79
7/9 is 81 days(end date) before the Jesuit anniversary...
Pope Francis turned 81 years old 81 days after the anniversary...

2 comments:

  1. Dan, this is quite interesting. Yesterday for some reason I decided to watch the movie "Marathon Man" with "Dustin Hoffman". Hoffman won an "Oscar" for "Rain Man" about a man with "Autism". The autism made Hoffman's character named "RAYmond Babbit"("Sun RAY") a MATH GENIUS. Which made the character an "Autistic Savant", also known as "Savant Syndrome".
    Hoffman is 80 years old and his birthday is "AUGUST 8, 1937" (88). Someone that I've known for a long time has that same birthday, even born in the same year.
    Also the movie "Marathon Man" is known for that torture scene with the "Nazi" dentist asking Hoffman's character over and over "Is It Safe?". The actor who played the "Nazi Torture Dentist" was Laurence Kerr Olivier (aka Laurence Olivier).
    "Laurence Kerr Olivier"=261(KFW Kabbalah)

    "Is It Safe"=88(English Ordinal)
    "Savant Syndrome"=188(Reverse Ordinal)1x88=88
    "Sun Ray"=88(KFW Kabbalah)
    "Ashkenazi"=88(AshkeNAZI)
    "Nazi Torture Dentist"=888(Satanic)

    As you mentioned "Autism"=79 and the divisors of "79" sum to "80".
    "Dustin Lee Hoffman"=80(Reverse Full Reduction) His Age
    "Savant Syndrome"=80(Reverse Full Reduction)
    "The Keeper Of Time"=80(Full Reduction)
    Also, the 261st day of the year is September 18th(9/18, 918).
    "Rays Of The Sun"=918(Reverse Sumerian)
    "Math Genius"=918(Reverse Sumerian)

    ReplyDelete