Sunday, December 24, 2017

Copyright Claim just after Publishing my last post on a video from 2012-Los Angeles-Minnesota



Literally right after I pushed publish on my last post I got a notification saying I got a copyright claim. 


It's been on Youtube since July 3rd, 2012 and it's just now getting this? They are just putting Ads on the video but still...that's a long time for it to go unnoticed. 

It's been 2000 days since I put this video up...


It's funny as my last post I talked a lot about the number 81 and Los Angeles. 
Hopsin=81
Notice he's from Los Angeles too. 
July 3rd is 7/3 or 3/7...
The claim begins at 1:09 in my video...
Los Angeles=37, 109

Hopsin Trampoline=228(reverse)
Dont Funk Up Our Beats Hopsin TrampolineRemix(Beartrap)=228

I'll have to look more at this tomorrow. I believe the last time this happened was on 1/8 or 8/1 with my Mitch Hedberg video that had been up for 2 years 24 days.....He was born on 2/24. 
He died age 37. 
Hedberg was from Saint Paul, Minnesota....fitting for the Bridge symbolism. 
ha and "Mitch Hedberg"=261(Jewish)
Remember how 261 I noticed was big in connection to my band members with ties to Los Angeles and Minneapolis. 

I'm really wondering about the Los Angeles Rams now...The stuff with the Chiefs/Eagles in 2015 was all about Moses and the Ram and the Rams won the Super Bowl in 2000. 
Los Angeles Rams=218(reverse)
I keep noticing the connections to Los Angeles with NBA players born on 2/18 and the NBA All Star Game on 2/18 in Los Angeles as well.....


1 comment:

  1. They broke ground on their new stadium on 11/17/16. From that date to Super Bowl LII is 444 days.

    ReplyDelete