Friday, April 24, 2020

My boss playing "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" today-Death of my Aunt

Yesterday I talked about synchronicity with the band "The Eagles" at work. Then my aunt died...
Today my boss was listening to music again and I started thinking about my aunt Lorraine. I was thinking I should tell my boss she died so I can get the day off of work and all the sudden this song started playing...
Have You Ever Seen the Rain....
Now it wouldn't seem like much, except I have always associated this song with my aunt Lorraine. She used to come to most of our band gigs as her son was in my band and 14 years old....we used to play this song and I always changed the lyrics in my head to..."Have You ever seen Lorraine"..."comin' out to our show today".....

Have You Ever Seen the Rain=113
Lorraine died on the 113th day and her bday is 11/3. 
She even died age 58....the other Kobe Bryant number...

Creedence Clearwater Revival=157
Kobe Bryant=157
My first band was called, "Mercury Bay"=58
Dan Behrendt=58




No comments:

Post a Comment