Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Neptune-Death of Osama Bin Laden/D-Day

Two important connections to Neptune that I forgot to mention earlier are D-Day and Osama Bin Laden's death. 
D-Day was codenamed Operation Neptune. 
The raid that killed Osama was called Operation Neptune Spear. They list Osama as being killed on 5/2 but they for sure told us in the US that he died on 5/1. I'll never forget that day because a bunch of people got really mad at me on Facebook because I called the War a Fake cause. 

Rihanna=310
Osama Bin Laden born on 3/10. 
He died 3 months 10 days before 8/11 or 8/10 depending on how you look at it. 

Also remember how D-Day was supposed to be on 5/1 but got delayed to 6/6. 

World War III=141
141st prime is 811. 
8/11 is 66 days after 6/6. 
World War II=66

Funny I have a video from 2015 in which I talk about the possibility of World War III on August 12th because it leaves 141 days in the year. I also later talked about the Major League Baseball Strike being important to Michael Jordan who retired from baseball on 3/10. Anyway I thought I'd look it up again and notice it mentions that the length of 232 days was surpassed by the NHL Lockhout that lasted 310 days...

1 comment:

  1. There will be a Jupiter Neptune square tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete