Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Perfect Bid: The Contestant Who Knew Too Much on Netflix-The Price is Right-Terry Kniess-Jesuits-Synchronicity


Sam messaged me that he watched this documentary last night/this morning. I just watched it now. It's about a guy named Ted Slauson who is actually responsible for Terry Kniess getting the perfect showcase bid on the Price is Right. 
It's interesting it came out just a few weeks after the Las Vegas attacks in which Kniess was connected to. 
Remember he reached out to me 134 days after his bday and then hasn't responded back to me. 
Terry Kniess=134
He wrote a 134 page book about his experience on TPIR with his "NIECE" who won on the show just after he did. 
Terry Kniess and Jodi Colteryahn=134

Perfect Bid=174(Franc Baconis)
The Price is Right=174

Ted=134(satanic)

I started thinking about when I DJed in Dow City the other weekend for the 150th anniversary....I had to set up my speakers so they could use them to announce for the parade. The lady who was announcing was Sheila Brummer who is from the area, but also has worked for the Sioux City news. She was a really great announcer for it, but I didn't realize who she was at first. I talked to her a bit before they started and then I started setting up some other stuff on the stage for the Talent show I was doing as well. 
Anyway it's just interesting that this topic has came back up. It might be in part because of the James Holzhauer/Jeopardy stuff going on right now too....

Anyway I could be wrong, but for some reason I have a memory of Sheila's sister Shauna being on The Price is Right when I was a kid. If it wasn't her, then it was Sheila or someone else from around here that is close to their ages. I'm almost positive it was one of them two though...I can't seem to find it for sure...

It's interesting because Terry Kniess also worked for the News as he was a Weatherman. 

Also remember how Happy Gilmore is important to the symbolism with Philadelphia/Black Cube/New Jerusalem...but Happy hates Bob Barker..I mentioned how Happy Gilmore is all about helping his Grandma and then my own Grandma died a week before Terry reached out to me. 






I've now seen at least 3 other people talking about this documentary online, so I figured it must've have recently came to Netflix....it came on 4/30/2019

Notice it came 174 days after Ted Slauson's bday. 
The Price is Right=174

Ted Slauson=191
San Antonio Texas=191
If you go back and review my old posts about this, I mention a ton about the Jesuit Connections. 
Society of Jesus=191
312 was a big number in my old posts as well in connection to the Jesuits. 
Ted's bday is the 312th day of the year. 
Urbo=312
Carey=312
The Kniess episode aired 3 months 12 days after the anniversary of the first TPIR airing. 
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=312
Pope=312
Francis Xavier died on 3/12. 
Ignatius of Loyola made a saint on 3/12. 
2017 was the 477th annivesary of the Jesuits. 
Four Hundred Seventy Seven=312
I also mentioned how the Korean War lasted 3 years 1 month 2 days.
Kim Jong Un's bday is 3 months 12 days after the Jesuit anniversary..
His bday on 1/8....like how Trump addressed the nation about the WALL on that day this year....Trump went to a Jesuit university and synced to Pope Francis...

Also before I mentioned the Terry Kniess story on my blog I was talking about the Jesuit priest at my church that died in a bathtub at the Jesuit area of Creighton.
He always talked about living on the reservation in Rosebud, SD where Bob Barker grew up....Terry Kniess had connections to Rosebud as well. 


Remember I got a phone call from Nevada on the Jesuit annivesary just before Terry Kniess reached out to me on 9/30/17 from Henderson, Nevada....then the next day we got the Vegas Attack...I was saying all summer that there was something big that was going to happen around the Jesuit anniversary too. 
I also got a phone call from Houston just before Hurricane Harvey, and a phone call from San Antonio just before the Sutherland Springs Church Shooting near San Antonio in which I was mentioning the connection to Kiefer Sutherland before it happened. 



It's also interesting that Ted Slauson's bday is 38 days after the Vegas attack and 38 days before the episode of Terry Kniess aired. 
Terry Kniess=163...the 38th prime number. 
The original article showed he was the first to get a perfect showcase in 38 years, although it was 36. 
Bob Barker=38
Barkers bday is 3 months 8 days after the anniversary of TPIR originally airing. 

Also interesting the movie goes to Netflix 1 years 6 months 18 days(end date) after it came out. 
Phi...1.618...
Terry has a video and book in regards to patterns/coincidences involved with the whole story. It's funny now though learning about this documentary. What is the real truth from both of these guys? 

I just bought Terry's book online haha. I didn't want to because it's 22 dollars, but I think there is something special I'm supposed to see with it. There's even a chapter that involves Ted, so we will see when I get it. It really seems legit and connected to what I have been showing for a long time too. Especially since it came out in 2010 and he mentions the Rosebud connection in that book...which is years before I even pointed out a connection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment