Monday, June 3, 2019

James Holzhauer loses on Jeopardy today 6/3-Alex Trebek's cancer on 3/6



A perfect day for James Holzhauer to lose on Jeopardy. 
Today is 6/3 or 3/6. 
James Holzhauer=63
Remember Alex Trebek announced his cancer on 3/6. 

Holzhauer is defeated with 42 less games won than Ken Jenning's 74. 
The important numbers to Freemasonry and Jesus. 

It's funny I was looking at the answer to the final Question which was "Christopher Marlowe"....I'm really tired and I dozed off while reading about this guy...when I woke up I noticed it was 6:36pm on 6/3 lol. 
Christopher Marlowe=226....born on 2/26
Died 94 days(end date) after his bday..."Jeopardy"=94
A big thing was that today there were a bunch of Spoilers of this episode online too. 
Spoiler=94
Holzhauer's first game on the 94th day of the year. 
Without the end date Marlowe died 93 days after his bday in the year 93'. 

I still can't find James Holzhauer's bday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment