Thursday, January 25, 2018

Writer Ursula K. Le Guin dead age 88-Earthesea Series about Language affecting the material world balance


I have no idea who this lady is, but earlier I kept seeing it come up on Facebook so I clicked on it. It's been in my tabs but I am just now looking at it. 

Ursula Kroeber Le Guin=117(rev red) and 234
Now how funny considering I'm just now looking at this article after posting all about 117 and 234. 


Best known for her Earthsea series....
Look what it's about....
A place where Language is power......Language and names have power to affect the material world and alter the balance? 
Exactly like what I think Gematria is being used for and does. People ruling over us are upsetting the balance by manipulating it. 

I'll have to check out some of her books...
Her name Ursula and her book Earthsea just reminds me of the seawitch in The Little Mermaid...

No comments:

Post a Comment