Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Disturbed-The Vengeful One Video before Roddy Piper's Death-Jimmy Snuka arrest




I know I have a video on this somewhere but I cannot seem to find it. I know youtube has deleted some of my videos so possibly it was one of them, or I just can't find it....
Anyway remember just before Roddy Piper Died the band Disturbed came out with a song called "The Vengeful One" and the video stole ideas from the film "They Live"? 
They shot up the news people and subliminally programmed people on the News...with stuff like Obey and Fear...

Then a month later Roddy Piper dies and a month after that we get the Bridgewater News shooting....

David Draiman says the Vengeful One is Gabriel/the Hand of God/Angel of Death....
Gabriel something I've been talking about a lot in the past year...

Gabriel=36, 45(rev red) also 135(reverse)
Key of David=135
Bridge=36, 36(rev red), 45, 117(reverse) and 107(Jewish)
Earthquake=107

Disturbed-The Vengeful One=117(rev red), 261

Interesting David Draiman is 44 years old right now...
DD...44
His 40th bday was the day Pope Francis became the Pope...

He's also married to a former WWE Diva Lena Yada? 

One of her Entrance songs was called "Earthquake" on the Independent Circuit...

Also just after Roddy Piper died we got the arrest of Jimmy Snuka...Interesting he died in 2017 too. 
So they brought back up an 8 year old video of Hulk Hogan being racist and then a Jimmy Snuka possible murder from some 30 years prior. The death was in Allentown, PA...which is close to Philadelphia...

Just wanted to document this stuff on the blog. Most of the 2015 stuff I didn't have a blog for....just my videos notebook papers and a notepad on my computer. 


1 comment:

  1. https://youtu.be/7wUIrLtBDSA
    Toll 14 59 49
    End 14
    Toll booth 38
    Toll taker killed 59
    Victim name sounds like CC like 33

    ReplyDelete