Sunday, January 21, 2018

James Garner? 231, 261 Something I'm missing with the Space Cowboy stuff


I just noticed something about 261 that I hadn't put together before. The first time I ever posted 261 on my blog as far as I can see was on 2/2/17. 
Atlantis-Jim Varney 261

In that post I mentioned the bad guy is voiced by James Garner reminding me of Space Cowboy(s). 

I figured James Garner seems to be a bigger piece than anyone else in Space Cowboys so I looked him up. 
His real name is James Bumgarner..
James Bumgarner=231(reverse)
261 and 231 have both been pretty important numbers I have documented about in the past 3 or 4 months...
He's also in Western Movies....Possibly that's why they titled the film that? 


I noticed that Garner died 263 days(end date) before his bday. 
Two Hundred Sixty One=263(reverse) and 223
James=223(satanic)
I started thinking that it's possibly something to do with "James". I just posted about my friends middle name being James like my sons name...Also Jesse James being of importance a while back....Lebron James born 3 months 3 days after the 444th Jesuit anniversary. On Friday night in the hospital the TV Show "Law and Order" came on and I swear I heard them talking about a newborn baby named "Jesse James". I can't find it by searching for it, so possibly not but I'm almost positive it said that...

While I'm writing this up I am watching/listening to the film "Cowboys and Aliens". I figured it might have a clue in regards to Space and Cowboy.....
Anyway right as I thought about Jesse James I hear the movie say, "What? It's not like I'm Jesse James". 

I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like there is something I'm supposed to see with James Garner? I just don't know enough about him or his films...

No comments:

Post a Comment