Sunday, February 27, 2022

Synchronicity with Husky (Dog)

I went to Subway a little bit ago and the car next to me had a Husky sitting in the front seat. The window was down a bit and I remember thinking about petting it and then was like nah I'd better not...
So I went in and got my subs and then started driving home...on the way home I went to Facebook and noticed the 2nd thing on my feed was an Ad with 2 Huskies.
This type of stuff happens all of the time with Facebook though..just thinking about something causes an ad to show up..I didn't even have my phone out at the time and I was by myself, so I didn't say Husky or anything....so it's like..what is going on?...how can Facebook read your mind..Probably just the Jesuits lol.
I get home and I was trying to find a movie to watch while eating..I wanted to find the Logan Paul film " The Thinning 2" but I couldn't find it free...I've been talking about the film "Ladybugs" a lot at work too, so I then looked for that film ..I also couldn't find this one for free..I thought it may be on Disneyplus so I looked. It wasn't on there, but I saw the film "Eight Below" and was like maybe I'm supposed to see something with this film cause it involves Huskies..
I then start watching it on my phone and a few minutes later Claire said she wanted to show me a video...Apparently she was watching some Minecraft video and the part she wanted to show me was about a Husky lol..
I have no idea why the Husky theme is coming up...
I do know that right after Paul Walker died is when the "Phil" theme and Horses started happening though..I can't remember why but I feel like Paul Walker was linked to this theme too..but I didn't blog at that time, just notes on paper at home..
Gonna finish the film and see if anything stands out.
It makes me think of White Fang too although it's not a Husky..





 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting too that the as says peace of mind and its about tracking....like fb tracking your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting too that the ADVERTISEMENT says peace of mind and its about tracking....like fb tracking your mind.

    ReplyDelete