Sunday, February 6, 2022

Zeitgeist and Conspiracy Theory

 

So I woke up and figured I would go to Facebook because someone asked about a band gig and I wanted to make sure I had the date open. One of the first things I see is Frank Bansley shared part of Zeitgeist about 9/11 and what not. For some reason I decided to watch it since I hadn't seen it in years. 
What's funny about this film though, is that it fits exactly to what I have been saying forever. This film was purposefully planned to help create the culture of conspiracy theorists. They then control the conspiracy movement who think they are "awake" but truly they are not. 
Zeitgeist=51 and 123 also 120, 48, 239(FB), 146(FB)
Conspiracy=51 and 123
Some of the biggest things in history that have to do with Conspiracy are sycned to this as well. 
Moon=51
JFK=51(FB)
Nine Eleven=51

Illuminati=48, 120, 239(FB), 146(FB)
Jesus Christ=146

The creator of Zeitgeist is Peter Joseph. 
Peter Joseph=56
Society of Jesus=56

Frank Bansley=254(FB)
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
9/11 on the 254th day. 
Bush, the Skull and Bones member...

It reminds of "Tim Russert"=322(FB) and dying on day leaving 201 days in the year. 
Skull and Bones=201(FB)

I don't think I've noticed this before...
George W. Bush=268(Fibonacci)
Recall how he is synced to the Rocky Theme/Tiger with Hulk Hogan and Sylvester Stallone..He will turn 76 on 7/6, which is Stallones 76th bday too...
Tiger=76
Skull and Bones=76
Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)
Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)
Rowdy Roddy Piper=268(FB)

Random thing too...Last Night I had a dream about Fred Flintstone and how his outfit looked like a Tiger...I then remembered he had a Sabre Tooth Tiger pet...but the Gematria is interesting..
Fred Flintstone=219(FB)
This was important to my Uncle Barney and my cousin Timmy though, which maybe I was subconsciously thinking about because of my sync 2 nights ago..Recall that I was Jesus and Timmy was Fred Flintstone one year on Halloween..

I also find it interesting that Zeitgeist came out on 18/6...a big number with the Umbrella symbolism....9/11 a span of 186 days after Osama's bday. 

The Umbrella Man=233
Umbrella=51
51st prime is 233. 

all4truth=116
allfourtruth=152
The Gematria Effect=152




No comments:

Post a Comment