Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Trolled Comment on Teen Wolf/Coors Light Lady Blog Post

 

I got a spammed comment on an old post about Teen Wolf earlier today. I've been blogging about the importance of Teen Wolf again to the Super Bowl, so it stands out to me. 

Interesting that the lady in the post actually died on 5/4/21...
Coors Light=54 and 54
Today is 71 days before the anniversary of my blog post..
Olive Veronesi=71
I NEED MORE BEER=71

Werewolf=213(FB)
It's funny as earlier tonight Claire wanted me to come watch something funny on her Aphmau show that she watches...What she showed me was how some guy gave a werewolf some chocolate...and apparently werewolves cannot eat chocolate....The show is so dumb but she thinks it's the greatest thing ever lol, so I just let her tell me about it sometimes. 

Silver Bullet=219(FB) and 167..

Today is 238 days after Michael J Fox's bday on the 160th day...
Los Angeles Rams=160 and 238(FB)




2 comments:

  1. So Seven7One1 did a video talking about a Meatloaf sync he had with me. It had to do with his character in fight club. Anyways in Derek's livestream today I was getting trolled by Marla Singer who is the girl in Fight Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kinda obsessing again today about my werewolf dream. Interesting the latest post about the werewolf dream is on this day. 2/22/2022 billed as the Pluto return date. The Pluto-Lunar count is something I had been obsessing over too.

    ReplyDelete