Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Bridgewater College Shooting on Ronda Rousey's Birthday-They Live Symbolism

 



Before I even blog about the narrative, doesn't that picture with the cops look like the most staged thing you've ever seen?  Lol, just aiming their guns at each others backs and standing all jumbled up to go after one guy. 

Anyway, I was blogging about Teddy Bridgewater and the Goldberg Connections to the Rams in my last post and I went to CNN to see the headline stories about Whoopi Goldberg and a Bridgewater shooting...

This story is perfect to what I have documented with the film "They Live" though....Think how today is Ronda Rousey's birthday and how Ronda Rousey/Roddy Piper/They Live were synced to the 2015 Bridgewater Plaza shooting. 

The Bridgewater Plaza shooting was on 8/26, which now that I'm thinking about it is the same day of the Madden Shooting too..

Today is 89 days or a span of 90 days after "They Live" Released. 

Virginia=89

Bridgewater College=90 and 315

Alexander Wyatt Campbell=315(FB)

I will look more at this tomorrow, I keep falling asleep again....I do see that after my Bridgewater and Goldberg Post in 2018, I blogged about the Bengals playing the Ravens and a guy named McRaven....



1 comment:

  1. Yea man those cops look like the fucking Scooby Doo Gang

    ReplyDelete