Thursday, February 24, 2022

Synchronicity with Death of South African Riky Rick and the Korn Family Values Tour-Orgy song Stitches-219

 


I'm at work and went to Zachs blog and saw he posted about the death of Riky Rick...In Zachs post it said he was from Africa, so I wondered if he was from Cameroon possibly in light of my recent syncs..
So I look him up and see he was actually was South Africa, which is important to the Horse narrative..
Riky Rick=222(FB)
Nelson Mandela=222

Notice he died 219 days after his bday too, a big number with this same narrative.

What really sticks out to me though, is that he is famous for his album called Family Values...
I have been seeing a ton of Jonathan Davis videos on Facebook lately and didn't know why they kept coming up.
Now it makes me think that it's because of the Family Values Tour that was famous for Korn...
Further, all morning I have been singing the song Stitches by the band Orgy and they were also on that Tour...I even told my co-workers how I forgot about the band and its weird how it randomly has been stuck in my head all day. They've never even heard of the band and I tried explaining that they got famous for the Family Values tour and the remake of Blue Monday...

It seems a lot of these old  ands I listened to were telling us about the Matrix as well..just listen to some of the lyrics with Orgy and songs like Nobodies Real by Powerman 5000.
I also mentioned Key to Gramercy Park this morning and Chers son...

My old posts with Jonathan Davis seem to follow the Earthquake Bridge narrative...

I honestly don't understand the sync but want to document it because I know how I may understand it at a later time.

I thought I posted this at work earlier, once again I didn't go through lol, so posting it at like 1:12am on 2/24, although this happened on 2/23 at work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment