Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Sync with Mt Everest and How It connects to Mitch Hedberg 219

 

I'm at work and my co-worker was telling me how she showed her boyfriend my song called Blasted the other night. Since it's not really a serious song, I figured I would show her some of my old Rap Group songs. So I found the album on YouTube and played her a few songs. Anyway, I all the sudden realized that this is the album that was linked to the Mitch Hedberg stuff and I didn't even think about it until we started listening to it...
So, a bit ago I figured I would listen to the song Sacrificial Elephants again because it was important to my Sync and Helter Skelter on 10/27/2020..


As I'm re-listening to it, I hear a lyric that never stood out to me before as it didn't really have meaning until recently to me....My friend has a line in the song about Mt. Everest though...this stands out because I have recently talked about the Mandy Moore/Mt Everest link with 219 and then we recently had a story about Mt Everest and the Ice around it melting fast...
I then remembered that a piece to the sync on 10/27/2020 was that I spelled the names wrong...Such as my friend is D'Cypher and I did it as D'cypher, which is something he pointed out after sharing the song on Facebook that began my sync.  

The whole point of this post is that I realized something interesting with it..Because I heard Mt. Everest I re-looked at the Gematria..
D'Cypher=218(FB)
D'cypher=219(FB)
Once again making me think of 8/6 and 8/7 with Tisha B'Av..
Funnier yet is that D'Cypher aka Cisco's brother shared a Mitch Hedberg post yesterday on Facebook...I couldn't figure it out, but I see it was a span of 201 days before his bday. 

Today to 10/27 is 261 days.
A number important to Mitch Hedberg..
3/18 was another big day in my old sync and 3/18 is 4 months 19 days before 8/6..
Just thinking about the 4/19 OKC thing..
Dan Behrendt=419(Eng Ext)
The English Extended cipher was important to the sync on 10/27 too..

One last thought is that today is the 39th day of the year and a span of 39 days before 3/18..
Recall how 2/19 is 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday.

D'cypher & Beartrap=318(FB)

The God number...
It's all about God, Signs, Symbols.

Plus, the hooking of the Pisces Fish makes me think about 2/19 and Pisces too..

The Nick Cannon stuff recently took connects to Charles Manson which is important to what I've previously mentioned with what I'm saying in this post.

We even have a song called 56 Bars of Murder...like Wtf lol? Not because of the Jesuits just random at the time.







2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to look into the Audi logo. Believe it has 3 Vesica Piscis

    ReplyDelete