Thursday, February 3, 2022

Copyright Claim on Pt 1 of 2014 Mitch Hedberg Video and the connection to Neil Young/Joe Rogan's Spotify Drama

Here we go again with YouTube Copyright claiming this same Mitch Hedberg video that Ive talked about before. I also wrote about this happening in the conclusion of my book and how its synced to my friend Cisco.
I find it funny cause yesterday I saw Ciscos post about Neil Young and people need to the whole Rockin in the free world song...I honestly dont get it cause to me the lyrics are talking crap on the problems in the world and the government machine...so its a joke about the free world...
I know he didnt write this about me, but when the Spotify thing first happened i created a meme about this song with Neil Young on Snapchat...I also commented how he got the Needle and the Damage done..

Another reason I feel like its connected is that we got new football shaped pizza crust at work for the Super Bowl...I mentioned how we could add a tail and make a Jesus fish pizza for easter with em too..the Daina said, or we could make an Easter Egg pizza..Notice how the Jesus fish was important in my old posts though. 
Im writing this while at work and it got busy so I had to stop for a bit.  Of course, when I pick up my phone again its 2:24, the biggest number with the narrative.

I'm really not sure what this is about but I'm sure I will realize later...
The song Rockin in the Free World reminds me of Jerry Sandusky because of the Thousand Points of Lights....the song is also what Donald Trump had playing when he announced his presidency...


Today is 2 months 22 days after Neil Young's bday and 50 days after the anniversary of my Mitch Hedberg video...
Neil Young=50
Mitch Hedberg=222
The Joe Rogan Experience=222
Cisco's bday is 2 months 18 days or a span of 2 months 19 days after 12/15.....which is also Joe Exotic's bday..

Cisco's real name sums to 218(FB)
The narrative was all linked to our uncle Barney. 
Barney Murphy=218(FB)

Spotify=219(FB)


Think about the Letter B looking like a scrunched together 13 as well..
B=2....13...2/13? 

My original copyright claim on my old video was just days before my uncle Barney died...

Neil Young is also 76 years old and it's now the Year of the Tiger.
Tiger=76
Joe Rogan was synced to the Tiger King narrative when he got his Spotify deal. 
The original Neil Young drama with Spotify began 251 days after Joe Rogan's anniversary of signing with Spotify. 
Neil Percival Young=251
Joe Rogan is currently 54 years old. 
The 54th prime is 251. 
Recall that the Super Bowl 54, the same year Joe Rogan got the Spotify deal, was synced to Joe Montana...We also had Joe Burrow win and Joe Biden win that year. 

To go along with the Tisha B'Av narrative, recall that 8/11 was important in 2019 and this year I've been following 8/6. 

Also, recall that part of the Bear Spray incident was important to Andy Ngo going on the Joe Rogan show 33 days before Rogan's bday..
Joe Rogan=137(FB)
Antifa=137(FB)
The 33rd prime is 137. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment