Thursday, February 10, 2022

Margrethe II of Denmark and Prince Charles Have Coronavirus

 



Before I even get started I want to point out that the article about Prince Charles also tells us that the Queen of Denmark recently tested positive..
I just had the synchronicity and I thought that Denmark was important. I even took a screenshot of this lady I'm pretty sure on my computer.. I'll have to look when I get home..
Margrethe II=67
She tested positive 67 days before her bday.



Today is a span of 9 months 5 days before Charles bday. 
Queen Elizabeth II is currently 95 years old.
Today is also 88 days after Prince Charles bday..
Queen=88(FB)
Elizabeth=88
Today is also 70 days before Elizabeth's bday.  Just after her 70th anniversary of becoming the Queen.. She said she wanted Camilla to be called Queen..
Elizabeth's bday is a span of 88 days before Camilla's.
Coronavirus=70
Camilla's bday is the same day the House of Windsor was established.
Today is 6 months 24 days before Camilla's bday too.
King Charles III=624(Satanic)
Charles bday is 6 months 24 days after Elizabeth's.
A big number I've talked about in relation to the Royal Family/Jesuits/Freemasonry.


Today is also the 41st day of the year.
King=41
Super Bowl=41
The Bengals and the Queen City.
Prince Charles=76
Elizabeth became Queen a span of 76 days before her bday.
Tiger=76
Elizabeth's bday is 76 days before 7/6.
Elizabeth born in a Tiger year.


 













No comments:

Post a Comment