Thursday, February 24, 2022

Synchronicity with Horse and D-Day on the Omaha World Herald Front Page




I just went to the bathroom at work and when I came out of the bathroom for whatever the reason I walked up and looked at the Omaha World Herald...We have a few different papers, but for reason I specifically looked at the Omaha World Herald..
Anyway, the first thing I see is the word HORSE lol.

The main picture is some story of a guy coming back and meeting people at a bar called The Hungry Horse..

I've been telling my co-worker Kaitlynn about these Horse syncs, so I showed her this article and told her about the synchronicity....She then laughed because just a second before this our boss had told her that she better get gas now cause it's probably going up to 4 dollars before the day is over...She then told Kaitlynn."Otherwise You better ride your Horse to work tomorrow."
Recall Kaitlyn Loves Horses.
The mascot at the school he coached at is the Bronco too lol...probably why they have that bar in the town..
Further, this guy was born on D-Day and think how that was important to the Horse symbolism..
In relation to my post last night with Putin and 167...D Day is 167 days before Joe Bidens bday..

Omaha World Herald=313(FB)
Today is 3 months 13 days before day..
The 65th prime is 313.
Horse=65

In relation to the Broncos, it makes me think of Peyton Manning saying Omaha...He also played for the Colts..
Lol...Oddly enough..
Peyton Manning=167 and 219(FB)
John Elway=224(FB)
Today is 2/24..
Ukraine current constitution created on Elways bday..6/28..

Operation Neptune=224

I'll think more about this later on my way to band practice.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment