Saturday, February 19, 2022

Sioux Falls Vacation and Why the Drowning Theme is important-Jeffrey Epstein Associate from France dies on Prince Andrew's Birthday-China Illuminates Australia Plane

 



We just got done at the Dinosaur exhibit and on the way back to the hotel I realized something very important...I kept seeing signs that said, "Falls Park."....It sounded really familiar and then it hit me.. in 2018 I blogged about the girl from my sister's town, Audubon, Iowa who drowned at Falls Park...it never dawned on me that it was in Sioux Falls until I saw the signs for it lol..

So today really is connected to the Drowning Theme as I've been saying...better yet is that my girlfriend got her tax return late last night out of the blue. It wasn't supposed to come until middle of March...since she got this lol I don't have to spend any money on this trip..so it's somewhat about Money as I've blogged too..

Plus the Ski trip  canceled was supposed to be with my sister..and a few others..but my sister was the one who set it all up and gave me the details of it.

Something I just realized is that my sisters full maiden name sums to 456...

Michelle Marie Behrendt=456(FB)

Breckenridge, Colorado=356

My sister was born in 1986, the year of the Tiger..

The girl died 268 days before my sister's bday..

Maggie Zaiger=268(FB)(Girl who died)

Maybe the Philadelphia Eagles are important again? Or something with Eagles as it was a big theme with this...Crazier yet is that I recently had that synchronicity with my cousin Ryan, who in 2017-2018 as the ony Eagles fan I know....Have to think more about this...


We are also staying at the Super 8 right next to Interstate 229...

This has made me think about France since we got here....part of the reasoning is also that the dinosaur exhibit was a W.H. Lyon Fairground...Lyon..Lion...France..




Funny that we also got the death of a French guy connected to Jeffrey Epstein today too....Recall that today is Prince Andrew's bday too....

Plus, Jeffrey Epstein died on 8/10, which is World Lion Day and the anniversary of the French Monarchy falling..

We also have a story about China Illuminating one of Australia's planes with a laser today...This also makes me think of France...recall that the same day Squid Game came out, we got the story about France being mad about the Australian Submarine deal..

I think it's somehow related back to 8/6/22 though....because the 229th French Republic anniversary is 319 days before 8/6/22...Recall that Prince Andrew was married on 3/19 and announced he was getting a divorce on 3/19 or 19/3....Jeffrey Epstein died 193 days before Prince Andrew's bday....I blogged about the girl dying in Falls Park on 3/19...

France=319(Trigonal)

Prince=193(FB)

Andrew=193(FB)

Epstein died 193 days or 6 months 9 days before Prince Andrew's bday. 


illuminated=69

China=69(FB)

Australia=69

World War III=69

Vladimir Putin=69


Russia=173(FB)

Chernobyl in 1986...Year of the Tiger. 

Thinking about my last post. 








No comments:

Post a Comment