Friday, February 4, 2022

Brian Flores and Miami Dolphins News Synced to Mitch Hedberg Copyright Claim and Cincinnati Bengals

 




My old Mitch Hedberg Copyright claim was just before my Uncle Barney died, which was synced to the Miami Dolphins. I even mentioned the Dolphins in the post when I got a copyright claim. I just remembered that a big thing in the media right now is the racism against Miami Dolphin coach Brian Flores....So I look him up and go figure, he shares a bday with Mitch Hedberg on 2/24. 

It is interesting because all the stuff with my uncle was connected to the Jesuits...

The Society of Jesus=224

Brian Flores=56

Society of Jesus=56

He went to Boston College, the Jesuit School, like Matt Ryan who played for the Falcons in SB 51....Flores a coach for the Patriots who beat the Falcons that year. 

Plus the news breaking on the first day of Black History Month or 2/1...

Jesuit=21

Dolphins=119

Brian Flores=119

Nigger=119(FB), 60, 102

Mitch Hedberg=60, 102

Miami Dolphins=261(FB)

Mitch Hedberg=261(Jewish)

I randomly put my original video out 261 days after his death anniversary on 12/15..


I really still do not see the purpose of this lol, but it has to be important to that copyright claim.....I see I also talked about Sam Elliott in that old claim, so possibly something synced to him or the Big Lebowski/Fat Comedian narrative too? 

Flores also became the coach of the Dolphins just before Super Bowl 53 in 2019. 


Something else I remember blogging about around the time of my Uncle's death was that I only documented about 2 individual games in the 2016 NFL season. The Colts vs Texans and also the Dolphins vs the Bengals game...
Notice all of the "22" involved in the game I documented about too lol..
Now we have the Bengals in the Super Bowl in the year 22'.
Think how they upset Ryan Tannehill and the Titans on the 22nd day of the year too. 
The last time they played before this, was the same day the Richie Incognito Bullying Scandal began too....So interesting a new Dolphins scandal after the Bengals make the Super Bowl in the year 22'. 

Incognito...Nebraska

Also, think how Neil Young was important to this in my last post...The Joe Rogan Spotify drama began on the anniversary of my Uncle Barney dying on 1/14. 




No comments:

Post a Comment