Thursday, February 17, 2022

Synchronicity with Snoop Dogg and the Gematria Effect-Indian Caller-Co-Worker with Keystone Mount Rushmore Shirt-Freemasonry Keystone



 
I started listening to the Gematria Effect and then I got distracted because someone asked me about DJing...so I looked at my schedule and whatnot and messaged them back. I then went to Facebook on my phone and looked at my homepage a bit instead of turning the Gematria Effect back on...As I was scrolling, I saw someone shared a video about Snoop Dogg on Family Feud and for whatever the reason I watched it....after I watched this video I then turned the Gematria Effect back on to see Snoop Dogg on the screen. 

I just made the video talking about Squid Game/Stock Market/Kamala Harris and that I was watching for something on this episode of the Gematria Effect....
Well, having this synchronicity is perfect lol...
Notice Snoop Dogg's bday is the same as Kamala Harris'...10/20..
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.=456(FB)
456 the Squid Game Number...

Today is also 2/16
Los Angeles=216(FB)

Snoop Dogg=222(FB)
Kamala Harris=222(FB)
2/22/22 on Tuesday...Pluto...Neptune...Water..
Super Bowl=222(FB)

Amy Marie=168(FB) and 183(FB) and 260(FB)
Snoop Dogg=183(FB) and 260(FB)
Family Feud=168
Queen Elizabeth II=168

Snoop Dogg's cousin is the WWE Wrestler Sasha Banks? 
Recall that last year 2/13 and 3/20 were important to Bianca Belair and Japan Earthquake in 2021....I was following the Royal Rumble because it was the 34th Rumble just before Rousey turned 34 years old...The 2018 Royal Rumble was when Rousey announced she would make her debut at WrestleMania 34...but at that Rumble both the Men and Women's match was won by Japanese wrestlers. This is why it was important that an Earthquake happened in Japan on the dates synced to Los Angeles in 2021....
The Women's winner in 2021 was Bianca Belair and think about Los Angeles, Bel-Air...The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air had just had a re-union show a few months before too...
Now we have Super Bowl 56 on 2/13 and the same day they re-make the Fresh Prince with a show called "Bel-Air." 
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air=222

Sasha BANKS...Fresh Prince Banks Family....Sasha wrestled Bianca Belair at Wrestlemania 37 that was supposed to be held in Los Angeles but moved to Tampa. 
Think about BANKS in relation to Money...
There's now a guy from India on Zach's show and he mentions Rishi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan both being in the film D-Day....I'm thinking to myself that I have to be the only other person to even know this  lol...as I blogged about this connection when they died....It was synced to the Mandela Effect/D-Day/Horse Theme....
I'll have to re-listen to this part of the Gematria Effect later....but for now what stands out is that it involves "Horses"....

The Snoop Dogg Family Feud funny answer above was "Horse." 

Prince Philip died in connection to the Horse Theme..

I didn't get to finish listening to a lot of the show and it's not on YouTube at the moment, so I'll try and listen to it at work tomorrow to see if there is something else I missed. I'm pretty tired cause I stayed up really late last night...Gonna try and watch St. Vincent and then go to bed. 
A few other things before I stop though....
Earlier I went to ESPN and I saw the Lakers were playing, so I figured I would turn the game on...When I clicked on it, this was the preview...45 and 6....456...

Also, today at work I was thinking about my recent syncs and I look over at my co-worker who was wearing a Mount Rushmore shirt that said "Keystone" on it...It was Kaitlynn  who I had the "Fancy" sync with a while back.....Her bday is the same as my sisters and John Kerry(12/11)....Just sticks out considering I was supposed to go on the Ski trip with my sister. 
Kaitlynn=219(FB)

I think I'm supposed to see something with the the Keystone within Freemasonry....
Recall the shooter in the Sioux Falls story was Mason Buhl....which I said makes me think of Mason and Symbol....
The Keystone is what holds everything together....which makes me think how I often use certain things as a catalyst to understand a pattern...possibly 8/6 and 2/19 are the Keystones to other things I'm trying to understand....
Another reason I think I'm supposed to see this is that a customer in the store was wearing a Jacket with the Freemason compass and square on it today....I see him multiple times a week and I have never seen him wear that jacket lol...I talk to him all the time when he comes in...He calls me "Chief" and gets a breakfast pizza a lot. 

Mount Rushmore also sculpted by Freemasons Gutzon and Lincoln Borglum...Gutzon went Jesuit Creighton..
Pennsylvania is the Keystone State..
Keystone Pipeline...
Keystone Beer?

I just realized that today is a span of 268 days before my bday too...






No comments:

Post a Comment