Thursday, February 24, 2022

Synchronicity with Vladimir Putin on my 2019 Kentucky Derby/Horse/Mandela Effect Video--219-Family Guy episode Petey IV-Russia Attacks Ukraine on 2/23

I made a playlist of some of the Mandela Effect/Horse videos because I made 3 new videos in the last few days. I figured it would be easier to make a playlist then to leave a bunch of links in the description...
Anyway, the first video I put in there was basically when the Mandela Effect/Horse narrative began in 2019....Funny that when I turned on the video it had Vladimir Putin on the screen though...
The reason was that around this same time there was a Russian Plane Fire and the Florida plane that skidded off the runway...
Putin had earlier shown the video of Nukes hitting Florida too..
 
What's even more interesting is that I got a strange comment about Putin and a plane the day before this plane fire in Russia too...the comment was on my video with Peter Griffin and Vladimir Putin synchronicity synced to Rocky...Recall that the Wiki shows a picture of Peter and Putin riding HORSES. 
I put the video on YouTube on 7/19/2018. 
I got this strange comment on 5/4/2019. 
Then there was a Russian Plane Fire on 5/5/2019. 
Notice the commenter's name Gematria..
Thinking Impaired=219(FB) and 167

Further, notice that I put that video on YouTube a span of 2 months 19 days before Vladimir Putin's bday. 
I randomly found that Petey IV sync again on 2/19 because I was looking up Trumps Impeachment and the media had a story about Mike Tyson's thoughts about Ukraine to Putin. 

Today is also 219 days after 7/19....


I had the synchronicity with Petey IV because I was looking at the Trump-Putin meeting that happened on 16/7. 
Notice that meeting was a span of 2 months 22 days before Putin's bday. 
Vladimir Putin=84
Notice that 16/7 is also a span of 222 days before 2/22. 


Or you could say that today is 222 days after 16/7...
Of course, the news right now is that Russia is now attacking Ukraine. 
The Ukraine=222(FB)
Ukraine=219(FB)
Kamala Harris=222(FB)
Herbert Hoover born on 222nd day. 
Nelson Mandela=222

The episode was Season 16 episode 7.
The Trump-Putin Meeting was on 16/7. 
Thinking Impaired=167
My actual synchronicity happened on 7/17 which leaves 167 days in the year. 
Petey IV=39
The 39th Prime is 167. 
Finland=39
Think how I've mentioned the connection to 167, 39 and 219 too. 

Petey IV=87
Helsinki, Finland=75 and 87(Where Summit was held)
Helsinki=87
Russia=75 and 87
Sauli Niinistö=87(Pres of Finland)
The meeting was 39 days after Sauli's bday. 

World War III=75
Putin Opened the Crimea Bridge 75 days after the Nuking Florida Video came out. 
If you go from the day of the Russian Plane fire to the anniversary day I put my video on YouTube it's 75 days. 


Ha, I just went to Hulu to find this episode and re-watch it...Of course, the last episode that someone was watching at my house of Family Guy was Season 7 episode 16....Like 7/16 or 16/7, the day that Trump met Putin. 

I just clicked on the episode above to see if where the episode begins may be significant...lol would you believe that like 1 second into where it started the episode shows HORSES?
I can't help but think of one of the episodes where Chris says he is so hungry he can ride a horse either...


Lol, you just can't make this up. 
That comment was on 5/4 and now I'm realizing this on the 54th day of the year too. 

Biden-Putin Summit the day after Medina Spirit Died...
Biden puts sanctions on Russia the day after Medina Spirit stripped of it's Kentucky Derby Win. 

There's some other interesting things such as the Trump-Putin meeting was 8 months 6 days after my bday...
That meeting was 126 days before the date the episode aired(11/19).
Seth MacFarlane=126...born on 10/26(126). 
Today is 126 days after Kamala Harris' bday..
Joe Biden=126(FB)
Afghanistan=126(FB) and 223(FB)
Today is 2/23...
So the big War things with Biden so far both involve 223. 

I'm gonna have to watch a few episodes of Family Guy now..
I see there was an episode that came out on the same day as the Russian Plane fire too(5/5/2019). 

The Florida Nuke video was in the news on 3/1...possibly that day will be significant?
Crimea=31

July 16th leaves 168 days in the year..
Vladimir Putin=168

Florida=65
Horse=65
So, I'm watching Season 7 episode 16 and it begins with the guys wondering where Cleveland is....He then shows up with his cousin and lets them know she is a Psychic.....Just interesting because I've had the Psychic syncs not too long ago...Plus, Neptune is linked to Pyschic powers and dreams. 
They also do a small joke with Kiefer Sutherland and the show "24" too....Just makes me think of Stand by Me that I've blogged about recently..


I was just re-looking at my video on Petey IV and of the few comments that are still left on the video I see one is from JJBOYZ 24....This only stands out to me because earlier after uploading all of my videos, the first notification I got on my phone was this same person....Oddly enough, I have a bunch of messages in my email on these videos too but I've only gotten a few notifications for them...so I wonder if I'm supposed to see something with this person...The only thing that stands out is that they have 39 subs..
JJBOYZ Twenty Four=75
I was looking at the date 7/19 and see that the Mayor of Kyiv, Ukraine was a Boxer before he was the mayor...Possibly something important to him considering the Boxing narrative..
Further, 2/23 is 219 days after his bday. 

I'm gonna try and watch the other episodes and make a separate blog post if anything sticks out.








1 comment:

  1. From Tisha Bav 2019 (8/11/2019) to the Invasion of Russia on 2/24/22 is 30 Months and 14 days (Pi 3.14). Three Point one four=224
    Putin`s last Birthday 141 Days ago...811=141.Prime

    ReplyDelete