Saturday, February 5, 2022

Synchronicity Last Night with my Cousin Ryan and Friend Pam-Priest Symbolism 87-Rams and Bengals

 Last night my cousin Timmy Snapchatted me asking me to share my thoughts on Father Howard, the child molesting priest from my childhood. He had some friends over at his house drinking and they thought it would be funny to hear some of my comments or something of the sort lol....It was funny to me because I was giving my boys a bath when he messaged that, so I sent a picture of them and said something about Father Howard coming over in a bit....I then said something like, "When I was a boy growing up in the poor neighboorhood of Dunlap, I didn't really have any role models. Then Father Howard came to town and really touched me."  

Anyway, after I got my boys out of the bath I ended up just going over to his house, because he started asking me who was gonna win the Super Bowl. As I've said, I usually share small decodes on Snapchat such as the Bengals vs Chiefs game going to OT 34-34...

Bengals=34

#34 intercepted the Ball..

Update: I must have been drunker than I thought because Bengals do not equal 34, nor does did the game go to OT 34 to 34 lol...it was 24 to 24 and "Bengals"=24....No doubt I made this mistake for a reason though...

In all my years studying this though it seems that whenever I follow a narrative for a team that makes the sports championship, they end up losing...There's been a few exceptions, but this makes me think the Rams are gonna lose...Plus, the number 34 that I've shown since 2019 being important to the Rams stands out with the Bengals making the Super Bowl connected to 34...

Matt Stafford will turn 34 years old and if he loses he can become 3-4 in playoff games too..

However, I should also point out that the only Super Bowl the Rams have won, they beat Tennessee. 

Tennessee=34

I also did mention how 43 and 34 were both important with the Moses/Aries/Ram stuff, so Matt Stafford could become 4-3 and not 3-4..

Timmy's brother in law Joel was also there last night along with a Bengals fan, so they were interested in what I was saying for the sake of their team...Joel is a big Nebraska Cornhuskers fan and Rams fan, and he was part of the reason I was following the Rams in 2019.

His bday is 2/22, which is the 53rd day and 

"Nebraska Cornhuskers"=222

Plus, it was linked to Timmy's father Clancy dying, so I knew Joel was important that year. 

They really don't care about the numbers though lol, but honestly that is nothing new. The problem with sharing Gematria is that most people aren't even awake in the slightest bit, so when they start hearing numbers their brain just cannot process it, no matter how easy you make it. Hell, I even explained about Tupac, and 9-11 and 322 with Bush/Kerry and Kabbalah and Greek Isopsephy with 666 and Jesus and 74...they still don't get it lol...but it's ok, I've come to realize that a person has to want to know more about the world to realize this knowledge. Until they actually want to know, it doesn't matter how hard you try and wake them up...

Anyway, moral of the story is that we talked about my friend Pam for a bit while I was there. I used to hang out with her all of the time and I haven't seen her for a good amount of time lately, which I mentioned while we were talking. Later, just before I left, Joel and I were talking about Timmy's brother Ryan, who lives in town again, but I rarely ever see either...I didn't really think much of it, but around midnight everyone was leaving, so I figured I would see if anyone was at the bar. Right when I walk in the bar, I see my friend Pam sitting at the bar talking to my cousin Ryan. I mean, the odds that we were just talking about both of these people and how I hadn't seen Pam in a while, and then they are at the bar talking to each other is crazy. 

I have no idea, why this sync happened though, but I feel like it's something important to the Father/Priest symbolism. Recall that I had synchronicity with the number 87 and Priests with South Park and the film "Spotlight" back in 2017. While I was blogging about this my friend Pam called me 87 minutes after I started the post and her name sums to 87. Ryan was also important that year because he was the only Eagles fan I knew. Just after my Uncle Barney died I had the crazy sync with the Eagles and Ryan's dad Clancy at my Grandma's house...Then my grandma died before the Eagles won the Super Bowl and Clancy died after the Super Bowl.....Before I went to the bar, Joel was telling me that Ryan said he is no longer an Eagles fan the last time he talked to him. Joel was just baffled that someone who is 40 years old would want to change their team and whatnot lol. 

Philadelphia Eagles=87

If the Bengals lose they will become 8-7 against the Rams all-time...

The Bengals fan that was at Timmy's house was Jeff Malone..

Jeff Malone=87 and 213(Eng ext)



1 comment: