Tuesday, February 15, 2022

St. Vincent the Recommended Film on my Netflix-Queen Elizabeth II and Volcano Symbolism-Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre Reach Out-Of-Court Agreement on Sex Case

 

I started watching the film "The Privilege" on Netflix last night and figured I would try and finish it before I looked anything up tonight. So, I finished the film and then my homepage on Netflix has the film "St. Vincent" front and center. It's stands out to me because yesterday I learned that Bill Murray was born in a Tiger Year and he was born on 21/9....I only found this out because I searched something like.."Celebrities born in the Tiger Year." ....I also recently lookep up Melissa McCarthy because of the Oklahoma stuff and the Moore Oklahoma Tornado on May 20th, 2013....This was in a post about Queen Elizabeth II and 5/20....
Recall that the same day Prince Philip died, we got a volcano eruption in St. Vincent too. 
This makes me think there is either something important to Volcanos in the near future, or it's synced to a Royal Family member dying...

Today is even a span of 219 days before Bill Murray's bday...
Recall that last year I was following 2/18 about as much as I am following 2/19 this year...then I followed the 218th Gematria Effect that led to the Volcano symbolism...
Today is also 5 months 20 days after Melissa McCarthy's bday...
You can't make this stuff up lol. 



We also have a headline story about Prince Andrew and his sex case today too..

The other person on the cover of St. Vincent is English actress Naomi Watts...
Naomi Watts=268(FB) and 268(FB)

Recall that Prince Andrew gave Elizabeth II a new dog named Fergus after Philip died...then Fergus died on 5/19/21....The volcano symbolism was synced to Elizabeth's dog Vulcan who died on 12/4/20 as well. 



Not sure if it make sense to this post, but I see a movie called Hyde Park on Hudson that involves Queen Elizabeth...It has Bill Murray as FDR. 




No comments:

Post a Comment