Thursday, February 17, 2022

Keystone Synchronicity at Work-Neptune-Pluto and Horse Symbolism

 

Today is out truck day at work so I had to take the cardboard out to the bin when I finished putting everything away....I walk out the side door to see a camper parked next to the door that says "Cougar By Keystone".

It's just hilarious cause just last night and recently I have been blogging about Keystone...I even came back in to work and told my co-workers about it...I said, "You know how I was saying I keep seeing Keystone?, Well look outside"...so they go and look and are like wtf, that is crazy.

Anyway, I didn't have time to look at the sync, but now I am up front trying to figure it out in between customers..
I mistook Cougar By Keystone for Cougar Keystone in Gematria..but regardless I know I did that for a reason..

Cougar Keystone=356(FB)
Kaitlynn Barksdale=356(FB)
Kaitlynn was wearing the Keystone shirt yesterday..




So I start searching my blog for the number 356 and of course, my next customers change was $3.56
The very next customers total came to $2.68..a number I've talked about a lot recently too..
Plus if u search my blog I talk about 268 and 356 together a few times such as..
Smells Like Teen Spirit=356(FB)
Kurt Donald Cobain=268
Nirvana=219(FB)
Nirvana Baby Money..Drowning
I even had synchronicity with the cash register and 356 in that post about Nirvana too.

The Matrix=356(Fibonacci)
The Matrix Resurrections came out on the 356th day. 
The original Matrix starts on 2/19/1998..

Trying to piece this together and I think it has a lot to do with Horse Symbolism and Neptune..
SpongeBob=356(FB)
Super Bowl LVIII=356(FB)
Claire Bobbi Jo Cowgill=356(FB)
Claire pointed out the all-seeing eye in SpongeBob.
SpongeBob..Neptune..

Kaitlynn loves Horses..

Recall yesterday my sync with Snoop Dogg and the Indian caller on the Gematria Effect was important to Horses and the Mandela Effect.

Mandela Effect=356(Eng Ext)

Demaryius Antwon Thomas=356(FB)
He died in relation the the Horse Mandela Theme..

Travis Scott crowd crush on 11/5 synced to SpongeBob...and 11/5 synced to Mandela Effect
My aunt Kamela born on 11/5.

Prince Philip=268(FB)
Philip means lover of Horses.
Neptune God of Horses.

I also watched the Rocks film "Red Notice" that had Daniel Bernhardt in it..He is one of the agents in The Matrix as well...that was synced to Mandela Effect..
Daniel Bernhardt=268(FB)
Recall that the next few days are also important to Neptune and Pluto...
Pluto uses the Bident(Thanks Bobby)
His brother Neptune uses the Trident..
Joe Biden..Pluto..Hades..Death..Underworld..
Neptune..Water..Earthquakes..Horses







No comments:

Post a Comment