Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sean Penn Leaving Ukraine to Poland and How It's Synced to my Recent Videos with Family Guy/Vladimir Putin-Bridge Symbolism-Drowning-San Francisco





I went to Zach's blog earlier and I saw that he blogged about Sean Penn and Bridge Symbolism in connection to Pittsburgh...This is because Sean Penn is in the news for doing a documentary in Ukraine and has now fled to Poland. 
He connected it to Bridges due to Sean PENN..
Sean Penn=128
William Penn=128
Bridge Collapse=128
We recently had the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse on 1/28. 
The same day Biden was visisting Pittsburgh about Infrastructure..
This was 12 months 8 days into Biden's presidency..
I want to add that Pennsylvania became a state on 12/12/1787
12+12+17+87=128

The video I made last night was mostly about my synchronicity with Family Guy and Vladimir Putin though and how it was linked to Boxing narrative with Ukraine. My son was also linked to this because the Family Guy episode at the hospital also involved Sylvester Stallone(Rocky/Boxer). 
Anyway, the reason for this post is that I also blogged about Sean Penn the same day that Trump met Vladimir Putin(16/7/2018). The reason is that I had synchronicity with Family Guy and Bridge symbolism.
My girlfriend had text me that Zamien was getting his Vaccines and then later I sat down and looked at the TV to see the Family Guy episode about Vaccines. 
 Notice in that post I also mentioned how Sean Penn was in that episode and saves Stewie underneath the Bridge...
This stood out further because they do a joke about Penn portraying Harvey Milk in the film "Milk." He was from San Francisco, which made me think of the Golden Gate Bridge. 

This stood out to me because before Super Bowl 52 I had blogged about the death of Ed Lee, the Mayor of San Francisco, and how he was related to the Pittsburgh Steelers and Harvey Milk. 
He died 55 days before SB 52...
Harvey Milk was killed with San Francisco Mayor, George Moscone 55 days before the Steelers won Super Bowl 13. 
Ed Lee died on 12/12 which is the day Pennsylvania became a state. 
After Ed Lee's death is also when London Breed took over as the acting Mayor of San Francisco...London Breed...London Bridge...
Think how Big Ben Retired this year the day before we had the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse. 

Recall that the FIU Bridge collapse was synced to the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco as well...Mark Farrell took over for acting Mayor London Breed on 1/23/2018 to become the 44th mayor...This was 4 months 4 days before the Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary. We then got the FIU Bridge Collapse on his 44th bday. 

Sean Penn=254(FB)
San Francisco=254(FB)
William Penn=254(FB)
Bridge Collapse=254(FB)
The Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse was synced to "The Batman" and 
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
San Francisco is also linked to Batman and the Batman Kid. 

Another interesting thing is that in the videos about this sync, I talked alot about the Drowning Theme and how it was linked to my Dad...Recall that my dad was linked to the FIU Bridge Collapse and the number 624...This is why the Surfside Apartment Collapse in Miami on 6/24/21 was so important...
My dad can't swim..
My mom is the manager of the swimming pool 
My dad's License plate has 624 on it..
Drowning=624
I had all types of syncs with this number around that time. 


Even more unbelievable is that I'm re-listening to these old videos and around the 18:47 mark I mentioned how there is a theme with "9 Days" and possibly something important will happen in 9 Days...
The reason is that I had been following a Father Theme with the Jesuits. Then my son Zamien was born synced to the Jesuits and my Father. I then had a dream 9 days before the FIU Bridge Collapse that my Father died...I even mentioned in that old post about the dream I had about the Psychic ladies husband dying too...It wouldn't have seemed connected, but Enterthe5t4rz had made a video 9 days before saying he dreamed about the FIU Bridge Collapse, and he went on to say he barely has prophetic dreams, but he did have a dream about his father dying a month before he died. 
Recall that 9 days before the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse I had synchronicity with the band "Nine Days" and their song "Absolutely." It was while I was blogging about the Gaspard Ulliel dying in a Skiing accident in relation to my upcoming Skiing Trip...
I even pointed out how 9 days after that sync would be 1/28. 
Michelle Hansen=128(My Sister involved in the sync). 
My "Nine Days" sync was 39 days after my sisters bday...She shares a bday with John Kerry(Skull and Bones). 
The song "Absolutely" has the lyrics..."This is the Story of a girl, who cried a RIVER and DROWNED the Whole World." 

In the video clip above, I also go on to talk about the girl drowning in a RIVER in Sioux Falls, Iowa synced to my sister right after I mention the 9 days stuff....Think how this relates to my canceled Ski Trip and my vacation to Sioux Falls...
When all of that Father symbolism was going on, I deduced that it was synced to my Dad's Father, AKA, My Grandpa and thought he would possibly die when my dad was 63 years old...My grandpa then died on 3/10/2020, which was a month shy of my dad's 63rd bday....The reason this sticks out though, is that today is 9 days before 3/10/2022...the Anniversary of my Grandpa dying....310 has had a big history with my syncs as well. 
I'm gonna pay attention to 3/9 as well because it's a span of 9 days after today and think how the number 39 was important to my canceled Ski trip...Plus, today is 3/1, which is the day Putin released the Nuke video about Florida in 2018, just before the FIU Bridge Collapse in Florida...Think about the Surfside Collapse in Florida too. 
Florida=124
Family Guy=124
So on..
3/10 is the 69th day..
Dennis Behrendt=69 and 141
World War III=69 and 141
I've blogged and talked about the possible WWIII date of 12/8 years ago too.(August 12th). 
FIU=69(FB)
My dad's bday is April 11th or 11/4....which is 6 months 24 days before November 4th or 11/4. In 2018, we had the 114th World Series that was linked to World War and the Kneeling narrative that was connected to the Bridge symbolism too.

3/10 is also 201 days before the Jesuit anniversary too. 
Pontiff means Bridge Builder..

Also, think about the recent Drowning symbolism in relation to 2/19 and my Sioux Falls Trip....all of that was connected to Keystone and Pennsylvania is the Keystone State and Harrisburgh, which is the Capital of Pennsylvania. 
 
Recall that London Bridge is Down is code for Queen Elizabeth II dying...
Elizabeth II born on the day leaving 254 days in the year. 
Sean Penn=254(FB)
William Penn=254(FB)
This is even more interesting because the girl who drowned in Sioux Falls was born on 9/19, a date I've followed with Queen Elizabeth II since 2014. 
The 624 stuff was also linked to the Royal Family...
King Charles III=624(Satanic)
Prince Charles bday is 6 months 24 days after Elizabeth II's. 

Zamien Behrendt=72 and 72

Cody James Green=72

Had Synchronicity with 72nd episode of Family Guy that also involved Sylvester Stallone. 

Rocky=72

72 Rocky Steps

Statue of Liberty=72

Later had the synchronicity with Family Guy and Vaccines involving Zamien...the episode involved Sean Penn and Bridges...

Maggie Zaiger=72 (Sioux Falls girl)

River=72

Lyle Eagletail=72

Eagletail=72

She died 42 days after the Super Bowl that was held on 2/4 or 4/2,  and 181 days after her 5th bday. 

The 42nd prime is 181. 

Five=42

Falls Park=42

Seventy Two=42


I think all of this is still important to 8/6/2022 because all of the Drowning narrative led up to Goldberg the Goalie being arrested and the mainstream story about it on 8/6. This was a stupid important day in 2018 too, and it seems a lot of the 2018 narratives keep coming up...even Stoneman Douglas recently. 

3/10 is 110 days after Biden's bday..."President'=110
3/10 is Osama bin Laden's bday...
110 Story WTC's 
So on...

Looking at my posts around the time of that Sean Penn/Family Guy sync...I also had synchronicity with a girl at the bar and drowning. I had saved her brother from drowning as a lifeguard and she was talking to my friend and told him how I saved her brother from drowning...Oddly enough, her Father died earlier in 2018 and delivered the Omaha World Herald, something I've recently blogged about....Even more odd is that she is now a counselor that comes to our house once a week and talks with my daughter....Her name also sums to 72 in gematria. 

My brain is spinning right now lol, I'll have to re-listen to a bunch of videos and look at my blog posts tomorrow when I'm not so tired. I see the narrative...but I'm trying to remember the exact chain of events so I can explain it better..but as always it's very detailed. 

Sean Penn's bday is 8/17 which is typically the 229th day...the big France number.....
I see I have a post about GG Allin around this time too...and I swear I remember seeing the main kid in "He's All That" wearing a GG Allin Shirt...or it was in one of the movies I watched recently if not that film..Have to try to find it..

There was also the sync with Chigozie and Drowning Pool around that time and recall that I had a sync with Chigozie in November 2021 with the Migrant Boat Drowning in the English Channel....
At some point I realized that my dad's bday is 8 months 6 days after 8/6 and 117 days before...
Bridge=117
This is why Zamien was so synced as he was born on 1/17. 
The anniversary of the GG or Golden Gate Bridge to 8/6 is 2 months 10 days..
San Franciso, California=210
8/6 is comparable to the 2019 Tisha B'Av that was linked to the GG Bridge..
May 27th is the mirror day of 8/6....it's the 147th day leaving 218. 


Today is a span of 197 days after Sean Penn's bday..
Sean Justin Penn=197
My synchronicity with the Family Guy episode and Sean Penn was on 7/16, which is the 197th day of the year. 
The 45th prime is 197. 
Bridge=45

William Penn asked for a charter on 6/24? 
It was then granted on 3/4....
Recall that the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse was linked to the Batman coming out on 3/4. 
Think about Hines Ward/Steelers and Bane collapsing the stadium and bridges. 
Heinz Stadium....Queen Elizabeth II got her own brand of Ketchup on the same day as the Bridge Collapse...
We recently got a story about Heinz Field possibly changing it's name in 2022 as well..
Once again...Batman all about 86 and 8/6. 


 

7 comments:

  1. Polish President Duda visited the White House on June 24th, 2020. Today is 616 days later. "JFK" = 616 Jewish. Trump opened is campaign up in 2015 on 6/16 Tupac's birthday. That meeting between Trump and Duda had a lot to do with Sirius. I need to go back and look at my notes on that.

    Been having syncs with the #50. Yesterday on my rail route I delivered the monthly coupon books and there was a huge advertisement for a JFK half dollar or 50 cents like 50 cent at the Super Bowl. 50 days later is 4/4. 50 is the number of Enlil the storm God. 229 the 50th prime. 50 a big drowning number you documented for years. 50 big to football too since it's centerfield. Nuclear football. Trinity test on 16/7. 39th prime. 39 big New York #. I applied to FIU way back because my Cuban gf moved to Hialeah in 2008 or 2009 right around the time of the Great Recession. Florida International are the Golden Panthers and the Golden Gate Bridge is painted International Orange. International Orange is also used in aerospace. Astronauts commonly wear orange suits. I got to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge last year. Thanks for posting. Keeps me inspired to keep digging. By the way National Horse Day is December 13th. Makes sense since that's Sagittarius the Centaur halfman half horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 related to Sirius too since Sirius A and Sirius B orbit one another every 50 years. Rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile n all that. I showed how Whitney Houston was real important to Sirius of course Houston has the San Jacinto Monument that points to the Trinity Site. The San Jacinto Monument no doubt a tribute to Sirius. The Monument marks a battle that happened on the Queen's birthday and even I think construction began and ended on 4/21.

    "Construction began on April 21, 1936, the centennial anniversary date of the Battle of San Jacinto. The cornerstone was set one year later on April 21, 1937, and two years later construction ended, also on the anniversary date, April 21, 1939."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been anticipating today's date for months. Pluto Mars and Venus come into Conjunction. Biden the Pluto President. It's 102 days after his bday and 263 days before. He and Kamala born exactly 263 months apart. 47 date num too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had no idea till now that today is Ash Wednesday. Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days. Noah in the ark for 40 days. Again with the weather. 40 is the number for Enki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That means Biden gave his first State of the Union address on Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3/10 is 624 days after Duda and Trump met on 6/24

    ReplyDelete