Thursday, February 17, 2022

Nursing Home In my Town Leads Covid Deaths in Iowa-Kamala Harris-Stock Market

 

So I'm laying here in bed scrolling through Facebook...I then see someone share a post that the Nursing Home in the town I live in leads Iowa in Covid 19 deaths...My girlfriend used to work here and obviously living in a small town I have other ties to this place...

Anyway, the reason I had to blog about it is that it's connected to the same narrative I've been talking about..
Notice the main guy the article talks about died on 10/20, which is Kamala Harris' bday..
The girl who shared the article also has a bday of 10/29, the Stock Market Crash anniversary lol...You can't make it up.

Jack's bday was also 2/13...
I used to see him at the Slipper a lot years back. He owned an oil company...which makes me think of the Keystone Pipeline in relation to my previous post..










3 comments:

  1. A commenter mentioned Elijah Wood on my latest video. Noticed he was from Iowa. I did a short one on Chris Pratt and how he's connected to last night's TFR episode. Aquarius matches Star-Lord in all 4 main ciphers. Chris Pratt = 262 franc baconis and fibonacci. He was born 21/6 and last night was 2/16. Just interesting to me he is Star-Lord but also has the Dinosaur connection. I know you've got the Dinosaur trip planned. Also makes me think of just how long it takes for an age to roll around. Mightve still been a couple of dinosaurs the last time the Age of Aquarius kicked off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also funny that he is the son-in-law of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold was in a Super Bowl add as Zeus. In it Zeus is retiring which was maybe a sign the Bengals would lose and Rambo suggested maybe it means that Jupiter is beginning to loosen its grip. Jupiter the ruler of the age of Pisces. Uranus/Saturn the ruler of the Age of Aquarius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But yea yesterday was cool cause I was just driving down the road thinking to myself how Aquarius is the StarLord then the gematria lined up.

    ReplyDelete