Friday, February 25, 2022

Horse Synchronicity with Rick and Morty and Futurama while talking to Jasmine's Brother about the Horse Theme and Neptune


I took a nap earlier and when I woke up I went downstairs. Jasmine's brother Dane was here and he started asking me about Ukraine/Russia. I then started telling him about the Horse Theme and all my syncs because honestly I find that more people resonate with that than just spewing numbers at them. You can add numbers as you go but the narrative in my experience is what keeps people listening. 
So, as I'm telling him about the Horse narrative I look up at the TV and I say, Hey look at that lol, there is a horse on TV right now even. We both laughed a bit and then kept on talking. 


I then brought up Neptune and how Neptune is the God of the Sea, Earthquake and Horses. 
Dane then told me that it's funny I say that because the new season of Rick and Morty has a King that reminds him of Neptune and has Horse People that live underground. 
I've honestly never watched one episode of Rick and Morty so I had no idea. 
So after we are done talking, he went to play X-Box with Jasmine's brother Kodee that lives with us. I then got on my phone and went to Facebook to see that I had an ad for Rick and Morty pulled up on the screen the last time I was on it lol.....Like I didn't scroll or anything, this is just where I must have stopped scrolling the last time I was on Facebook on my phone. It wasn't because Facebook was listening to my conversation or anything like that. 

Rick and Morty=173 and 225(FB)
These are numbers important to the Mandela Effect and the Horse Theme..
South Africa=173(FB)
So on..
Today is 2/25 as well...
Horse=225(Fibonacci)
Matamela Cyril Ramaphos=225
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela=225
Mandela died 225 days before his birthday. 
Anti-Apartheid=225
Country House won the 2019 Kentucky Derby that was 2 months 25 days before trainer Bill Mott's bday...His bday is on International Tiger Day too. 
I'm just looking at things and I see that I put the paperback version of my book on Amazon on the 225th day of the year. 8/13/21....which is important to the Fibonacci sequence and think how "Horse"=225(Fibonacci). 

The 5th season ended on 9/5/21 and notice today is 173 days later too lol. 
The date 9/5 was also synced to this theme as it was Freddie Mercury's bday and they moved the 2020 Kentucky Derby to 9/5..
Mandela Effect=95
Nelson Mandela died age 95. 
Today is 2 months 19 days after Medina Spirit died too....Think about the synchronicity I had above that involved a Ghost and a Horse...

Today is 222 days after Nelson Mandela's bday..
Nelson Mandela=222




You know what's even more messed up about this....the post right above the Rick and Morty ad is by my friend PHIL's sister Amy...Recall that Philip means lover of horses and Phil was in at ATV accident during the Year of the Ox...the Ox's greatest enemy is the Horse.  Phil also loves Horses. 
Funnier yet is that Amy's bday is 2/22. 
I tried getting a better screenshot but when I loaded the Facebook back up, it refreshed and I couldn't take the picture in time....so I just went to Amy's Facebook to at least get a picture of the post to show it's the same one.....
Anyway, Zamien is using my phone right now to watch YouTube and I took the phone to get a screen shot while leaving his video up at the bottom of the screen....Of course, as I'm taking this I hear "Uncle Phil" as his video went to a commercial and the ad was from the new Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Series. 

I guess I'll have to try and watch Rick and Morty now. 

One last thought is that the reason Futurama showed the Ghost and Horse is because Bender is fighting for marriage equality for humans and robots. He uses the example of a Horse and Ghost can have a relationship but not a Human and Robot...Think how my picture on YouTube is my Halloween costume as Bender..
Recall a while back using the Horse Head in music videos and such was pretty popular too. 
Bender=95(FB)
So perfect I would choose that as my pic haha. 
Futurama=201(FB), 229(FB), 29...
Horse=29






 

7 comments:

  1. In case you didn't know the voice actor for bender, John Dimaggio, recently turned down Hulu's offer for another 20 episodes of futurama.https://www.polygon.com/22937256/new-futurama-john-dimaggio-hulu-bender

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wild is Blue Mustang or "Blucifer" was installed at the Denver Airport exactly 77 months after 9/11. August 6th this year is 77 years after the first nuclear bomb dropped in warfare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me of a comment I left replying to yours on Rambo's Harambe video. (My apologies Bobby, I saw your reply to me in my notifications but I couldn't open it. When I went back to Rambo's video to see it your comment wasn't there, or it wasn't showing on my end.) Anyway, my comment was about April 26th being the 777th day after Mar 11/20. April 26th Chernobyl 36th anniversary, and 1954 1st clinical trials of Salk Polio vaccine begin (68 yrs ago). What's your thought on the Neptune and Jupiter conjunction in Pisces (ruled by both) on April 12, 2022? That is the 102nd day leaving 263 days. 102 = 201 and 263 = 56th prime.

      Delete
  3. Mayor of Denver is a Hancock. Signing of the declaration of independence on the back of the $2 bill. John Hancock. Herbie Hancock. Will Smith Hancock. Been trying to tell people for years how they foreshadowed the first images of Pluto's surface. Hancock draws a heart on the Moon. This movie came out years before Pluto is discovered with a Heart shape on its surface.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A conjunction on April 12, 2022 of Jupiter and Neptune in Pisces seems interesting. April 12 is the 102nd day leaving 263 (56th prime). April 12, 1945 FDR dies in office, 77 yrs ago. April 12, 1955 Polio Vaccine approved as safe. 1961, Yuri Gagarin trip around earth, also April 12 is celebrated as his day in Russia. I think the Patriarch Kirill is important with this Russian drama. He has the same Nov. 20th birthday of Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's huge!! Neptune and Jupiter rule Pisces together.

    ReplyDelete