Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Horses mentioned on the film "He's All That"-Cameron-Kiss Me-Stand by Me-Wendy Williams-New Found Glory-Stoneman Douglas

 



I started a video earlier talking about the Horse theme and my trip to Sioux Falls. I then stopped because I am exhausted and figured I would just lay in bed and find something to watch and fall asleep...I went to Netflix and I saw the "He's All That" movie and turned it on. 
I almost fell asleep and then I heard the movie say, "Horses, He Loves, Horses." I then looked up to see that this happened on 2:22am on 2/22/22 lol...
A few seconds after this, I realized the main character was named "Cameron"...a name I have blogged about in the past month due to synchronicity..

It's interesting too that I blogged about this film on 12/2/2020...and I talked about the song Kiss Me and the number 128...
Notice the actor who plays Cameron was born on 12/8 too. 

This makes me think of Bridge Collapse...and recall that my trip to Sioux Falls reminded me of my sister and the girl who drowned after the Eagles won the Super Bowl....that SB was synced to Bridge Collapses and then we got the FIU Bridge Collapse...
Bridge Collapse=128
Just had the Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse on 1/28
I had the Absolutely sync 9 days before this and that sync was imporant to the band "Nine Days."
Michelle Hansen=128(My Sister)
Keystone=128(FB)

Today is 76 days after 12/8...
Kiss Me=128(FB), 76 and 22

128 a big number with Pennsylvania and Philadelphia too that I've documented over the years..

Notice that Tanner is also from Ottawa, Ohio....makes me think of Ottawa and the lady trampled by a Horse. 


I feel like there is something important to the band New Found Glory...Notice they remade the song "Kiss Me" and Rachael Leigh Cook was in a New Found Glory music video.....Recall they were also important after the Eagles won the Super Bowl...because they went to Stoneman Douglas and they had recently released a music video spoofing "Stand By Me."...Which was a big theme I was following leading up to Stoneman Douglas...


Today is 179 days after "He's All That" came out..
New Found Glory=179
In relation to Horse...it makes me think of Wendy Williams lol, who was important to the Stand By Me Theme....In my Horny Bear song, I even say...Wendy Williams looks like a Horse, but honestly I could do far fucking worse. 
Wendy Williams born the same day as Nelson Mandela too..

Stand by Me came out in 1986(Tiger Year)
Ben E. King died age 76..
Tiger=76
KING...





No comments:

Post a Comment