Thursday, February 24, 2022

Death of Mark Hamilton on the 227th French Republic Anniversary

 

I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon this video earlier but I did. It was at the top of my videos when I went to YouTube though and I think I clicked on it thinking it was actually something about Tiger King with Zach by the thumbnail, I didn't actually read the title when I clicked on it...turns out it's just a video calling him out..


Anyway, towards the end of the video they are talking about this guy Mark that killed himself over a lost bet he had because of Gematria...Zach found out this guy died on the Jesuit anniversary according to what he said in the video...

Mark Hamilton=187(FB)

I faintly remember this happening but I didn't look into it. 

Zach also says that Mark was from Washington near Seattle, so it almost has to be the guy in the pictures above..If it isn't him, it's still interesting that the guy above died in connection to Zach. 

Notice he was born on the 116th day and died in Redmond..

Redmond=116

I keep seeing this number connected to Zach too, such as the Bear Spray incident on 1/16. Now the OKC Rally with Timothy McVeigh synced to 116. 

Mark also died 149 days before his bday..

Redmond, Washington=256

Zachary K. Hubbard=149 and 256 and 86

Mark and Zach's bdays were 86 days apart..

Redmond, Washington=86

Recall that 8/6 is the 186th day of the Tiger Year and 186 is a very big number around Zach and the Umbrella symbolism. 

It's also interesting that Mark would die on the 227th anniversary of the French Republic...something that I was following a lot in 2018-2019..

France=135(Jewish) and 29

Mark Hamilton=135 and died age 29. 

Paris, France=187 and 218(FB)

Mark died a span of 218 days before his bday...

Mark Hamilton=268(FB) and 189 ...both numbers that have been important in the last few months. 

I just feel like I'm supposed to see this because the video about Zach came out on 2/19 as well. 

Thinking about 219, it is interesting that much of the stuff I am talking about leads back to the year 2019, which in numerology is like a 219. 


I don't think I ever noticed this....but notice that 5/9/22 will be 229 days after 22/9, which was the 229th anniversary of the French Republic....Notice that 5/9 is also a span of 2 months 29 days before 8/6. 





1 comment:

  1. Born on the Chernobyl date. Pretty sure Melania was too.

    ReplyDelete