Sunday, February 6, 2022

Moroccan Boy Trapped in Well at the same time Nick Cannon announces Child on the way-219-Casablanca/White House

 


Rayan Oram=56
Well=56
I can't help but think that these 2 stories are related..Nick Cannon being insensitive about the announcement of his 8th baby on the way due to the loss of his child back in December....and a boy being trapped in a well in Morocco.

Rayan Oram=189(FB), 43, 137
Zen Cannon=43, 137, 189(FB)

Recall a big piece to what I've documented with Nick Cannon involved his Twins Monroe and MOROCCAN and my co-worker Zack who is a twin. His mother is on the film "Children of the Corn" that is also synced to Nick Cannon. 
The twins are Mariah Carey's children and she and Canno were married on 4/30, which is the same day the Twins were born also. 
It's interesting thinking about the death of Cannon's child Zen too because that child was with Alyssa Scott...Makes me think how Travis Scott was born on 4/30 and the death came a month after the Astroworld Crowd Crush. 

My old post also involved 219 because Zack at my work had a sync with 219 and he got the card with $42.42 on it on 2/19...
Nicholas Scott Cannon=219

What I find even stranger is that in my old posts I talked a lot about the Masked Singer and Bulldogs....A few days ago my boss gave me a shirt with a Bulldog on it because it wasn't what she ordered. She wanted a V-neck shirt and got a plain T-shirt, so she asked me if I wanted it. Of course, I took it as it fit and I only have like 3 pairs of clothes lol...It's a Bulldog because it's a shirt from the school and that is the mascot. 

The biggest city in Morocco is Casablanca, which makes me think something may be important to the White House..
White House=189(FB)
President=219(FB)
I've never watched the film, but apparently it involves Casablanca, Morocco too. 

Recall that 2/19/22 is 456 days after Joe Biden's bday in 2020(77th). 
456 important to the Squid Game Money theme..
Biden Meets Pope Francis 456 days after Trump on the anniversary of the Stock Market Crash...
Kamala Harris born the same day Herbert Hoover dies. 

Casablanca came out 6 days after Biden's bday in 1942 as well..




4 comments:

  1. Just being random here but I noticed if you look up Pluto's return there are ton's of articles giving the date of February 22nd and to a lesser extent February 20th. Usually stellarium matches up with the astrology charts using the "of date" coordinates but that isn't the case with Pluto's return. Stellarium gives the date March 25th which is funny because 325 is the sum of Mars' Magic Square

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plutocracy = Cooper Kupp
    In all 4 base

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oram a hint to La ram? Bobby, do you calculate off the sidereal sky clock?

    ReplyDelete