Saturday, February 19, 2022

My old synchronicity with Family Guy and Vladimir Putin and Why the Media has a Mike Tyson Story about Ukraine-Putin-Rocky and Tiger symbolism

 


I was thinking about Donald Trump's first impeachment and how it involved Ukraine....Notice he was impeached 2 years 2 months 2 days before 2/20/22...
I was then trying to find the Biden-Putin meeting on my blog but instead it pulled up this old post about a Synchronicity I had with the Family Guy episode "Petey IV"...
On 7/17/2018, I was looking up the Trump-Putin Summit and then I looked up at the TV to see Peter Griffin with Vladimir Putin..
It was season 16 episode 7 of Family Guy called "Petey IV", where Putin changes the story of Rocky...The Boxing film....and think how this year is important to Sylvester Stallone/Rocky/Eye of the Tiger/Year of the Tiger...
Also, think how 167 is a number I've connected with the 219 stuff..

Then on 8/2/2018, the media gave us a story of Donald Trump saying the media wanted him to BOX Putin..


We later got the meme of Donald Trump looking like Rocky on Thanksgiving in 2019. 

I think this is why the media is giving us a mainstream story about what Mike Tyson says about Putin and Ukraine...The Boxing theme. 
Plus, Mike Tyson owns the Tigers. 

Notice the Wikia page of the Petey IV episode also shows us a picture of Putin and Peter Griffin on HORSES. 

I'll probably add to this post later tonight when my kids go to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment