Friday, February 4, 2022

Outer Banks Denmark Tanny and the Ryan Tannehill Connection-Constantine-Gabriel-Dan-219-Denmark


I'm watching the next episode and they find Denmark Tanny's journal and then the kid named "Pope" reads, August 6th, 1829....They then say that is the year the Royal Merchant went down...

If you watch the show it's basically about these kids on a treasure hunt that involves gold on a ship called the Royal Merchant...A major piece is a guy named Denmark Tanny that was on the ship.....His land was called "Tannyhill", which is interesting thinking about the Miami Dolphins/Titans and Ryan Tannehill....

I'm just wondering here...Recall that Denmark was important right around the time of Tisha B'Av in 2019...and think how 8/6 is important to Tisha B'AV this year..



Denmark Tanny died 2 months 24 days before Ryan Tannehill's bday...in light of my previous post with Mitch Hedberg and Tannehill...and 224. 

I saw in my email today that Bobby pointed out...

Twins=304(Fibonacci)

Twins a big theme with Mitch Hedberg too...

Ryan Tannehill=304(FB)

I know it sounds strange but this is how I figure out these patterns, by following somewhat of a stream of consciousness....But, earlier I was looking at the actors on Outer Banks and I saw one of the girls was also in the TV show "Constantine." I then went to Facebook and my friend had posted something about Keanu Reeves being his favorite actor...I didn't think much of it until now....Because in 2016/2017 the Dolphins had Matt Moore and Ryan Tannehill as coaches....The Dolphins symbolism was showing me the Falcons to be in the Super Bowl with their QB Matt Ryan...While looking up Matt Ryan I found that an actor named Matt Ryan played the character of John Constantine in the TV Series. 

Think how one of the biggest narratives around this time was with the Angel Gabriel too...which is why the Twins theme was important as well.....Think how many times I have talked about the film Constantine and the plot based around the angel Gabriel too..(Tilda Swinton). 

Denmark Tanny died 164 days before his bday...

Matt Ryan=164(FB)

John Constantine=224

Tilda Swinton=164 and 326(FB)

Recall that 326 or 3/26 was important to Gabriel..


As I was writing this post, I had to stop because Alistair came in the room with paint all over him...Apparently there was a can of paint in Claire's room and he was in there playing with it...it's all over the place and he looks like the Joker right now with all the paint on his face lol. Moral of the story is that I stopped and put him and Zamien in the bathtub to try and at least get some of the paint off..He's gonna be stained for a while though....Anyway, I get him in a towel and sat down in the bedroom chair that he likes to sleep in to watch TV....I then sit down and get on the computer to finish this blog post and all the sudden I hear the TV talking about a buried Treasure...and how they have a map to look for it and what not....It only stands out because this is a lot of what the show Outer Banks is about...so I look to see what the show was....Of course, it was put on YouTube on 7/27, which is Ryan Tannehill's bday...You just can't make it up..

It's that T Rex Ranch show on YouTube too..

T-Rex Ranch=219(FB) and 189(FB)

Recall that Young Dolph was born on 7/27 as well and he was synced to the Blackout narrative with 219. Young Dolph also died the same day that Tiger King 2 came out on Netflix...

Today is also 192 days after Ryan Tannehill's bday..

Denmark Tanny=192(FB)

This also means that it's currently still 192 years after 8/6/1829...8/6 will be the 193rd year....

It almost has to be something important to Denmark? 

Copenhagen=219(Jewish)

Today is 182 days after 8/6/21..

My old sync with 2019 Tisha B'Av involved the Umbrella symbolism with my Denmark friend Esben..

Esben Kiehn=182(FB)

Greenland=189(FB)(Trump wanted to buy Greenland from Denmark)

Thinking about the Gabriel stuff with the Book of Daniel...Denmark..the Mark of DAN..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment