Saturday, February 19, 2022

Synchronicity with a Trojan Horse and SpongeBob at Hotel in Sioux Falls

 


Sitting here at the Hotel and Alistair was crying, so I thought we would turn on some cartoons on the TV. Claire pulled up the guide and I saw SpongeBob, so we turned it on. 

Of course, right when she turned it on, there was a Giant Horse on the screen. It was some Lunchable commercial involving a Trojan Horse...

I wasn't able to get a picture fast enough, but I found the exact commercial on YouTube with what I saw right as we turned on SpongeBob..The TV guide picture was also taken afterward because at the time, I didn't know I was going to see a HORSE when we turned it on lol. 

Lunchables=173, 199(FB) and 193(FB)

Squid Game=199(FB)

173 the big number with South Africa and the Mandela Effect that's important to the Horse Theme...

South Africa=173(FB)

FW de Klerk=173(FB)

Omicron=173(FB)

Denis Goldberg=173(FB)

The Mighty Ducks=173

So on..


It's also interesting that the Lunchables Video I found on YouTube calls it...Pretzel Horse..

Pretzel=173(FB)

Pretzel Horse=219(FB) and 167


Trojan Horse is also interesting in relation to the Truth Movement and such too. 

The City of Troy was located at 39N. 

Trojan War=39 and 123

Lunchables=123(FB)

Sioux Falls, South Dakota=123

Probably meet some guy name Troy now lol. 


Before I forget, someone pointed out in the video last night that Heroin is also called Horse, White Pony so on....This makes sense to Kurt Cobain dying from Heroin..So that connects it to the Horse theme as well..






No comments:

Post a Comment