Friday, February 18, 2022

St. Vincent Involves Horse Racing and a Czech Coin At Work

 

So I watched about a fourth of St. Vincent last night in bed...What's funny is that he goes to a Horse Race to try and win money and now I see this happens often in the film....but it's more HORSE symbolism..
I tried to get a screenshot but Netflix blocks em...I'll try and add a picture later though..


I also had to work today since I will be gone this weekend...I was in the kitchen and my co-worker running the register brought back a weird coin to show me.
I always know when this happens that there is something I'm supposed to see because of it...recall the Swiss Dime sync in before Kobe died...Getting a strange coin really doesn't happen that often either.

The first thing I noticed on it though was that the lion looks like it has a two prong piece on it's tail...I'm not sure if it's a Bident...but funny to me it's two prongs.. 
We then got busy and I didn't have time to look more into the coin....then around 12:45 I had to go up front to run the register...the first thing I see when I get up front though, is a pack of Trident gum...
Bident..
Then Trident...
Lol
Pluto 
Neptune
Possibly nothing, but the Trident gum is next to Keys.. Keystone?
Think how Aquaman recently got divorced too..
The money is called the Koruna...which means Crown...Corona...

Czechia...near Ukraine...Bohemia...Bohemian Rhapsody..Queen..Royal Family..


 





5 comments:

  1. Zach did a seemingly random post on the UAH shooting from way back. UAH is the abbreviation for Ukraine's currency.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UAH mascot is a horse. University of Alabama at Huntsville. Big part of the space program.

      Delete
  2. The Super Bowl has taken place in Aquarius since 1979 with Super Bowl 13. This years Super Bowl was the 44th Aquarian Super Bowl. Kupp = 44. Aquarius the cup-bearer or water-bearer. McVay and Taylor born 990 days apart the 44th triangular. McVay and Stafford are Aquarius and The gospel of Matthew represents Aquarius. Aquarius = 44 single reduction and 213 Franc Baconis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this post I mention how Zach said he watched Aquaman on 8/15/2019 which was the day of the Full Moon in Aquarius. https://caseyjonesoccultastrology.wordpress.com/2019/08/23/uranus-in-taurus-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-the-2020-great-conjunction/

    Aquaman = 343
    Depressed = 343
    Suicidal = 456 ext

    ReplyDelete
  4. August 15th was 237 days after the film's release date. 12/21/2018. 237 the big Sirius number that Rambo associates with water rituals.

    ReplyDelete