Friday, February 25, 2022

Synchronicity with Thanksgiving and The Simpsons episode "Bart vs Thanksgiving" after my last Blog Post.

 
I just finished my blog post and came downstairs to get something to eat. I then sat down on the couch and I look up at the TV to see that a Simpsons episode about Thanksgiving is on lol...

What's even funnier is that I had Jasmine rewind the episode and Lisa mentions Marjorie Stoneman Douglas in the beginning....The basis of this episode is that Lisa makes a mural with Marjory Stoneman Douglas and a few others on it for Thanksgiving....Lisa even mentions how no one probably knows who Marjory Stoneman Douglas is lol. 

Bart vs Thanksgiving=223

Yet, another crazy sync lol....and think how Lisa Simpson is important to Kamala Harris being president. 
Joe Biden born close to Thanksgiving. 
2021 Thanksgiving was on 11/25(Rocky begins)
2022 will be on 11/24. 

Today is also 2 months 19 days before Marjory Stoneman Douglas' death day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment