Thursday, July 28, 2016

Death of Chief David Bald Eagle/Dances with Wolves Actor..Civil War/Native American Theme


Dances with Wolves Actor David Bald Eagle Jr died according to CNN. Today was the first day I've seen this article on the main page although he died on 7/22. 
If you have been following my posts/videos I have been mentioning a Native American theme I keep seeing. Which ties into the area that I live as well. 
So I find it interesting that we get this death and also how it mentions he is known for being in the movie Dances With Wolves. 

Dances with Wolves even involves the American Civil War which has been interrelated into multiple media stories. 
Notice Chief David Bald Eagle dies age 97.
Civil War=97
David Bald Eagle Jr.=117, 63
Native American=135, 63


I also find it interesting CNN says he's also known for a recent movie called "Neither Wolf Nor Dog". 
Lupercalia is another festival that has been connected. It's a Roman Festival where they celebrate and sacrifice a Wolf in Honor of the Shewolf who suckled Romulus and Remus the founders of Rome. 
So this guy's 2 famous movies according to CNN both involve Wolves. 


He also dies 3 months 14 days after his 97th bday. 
Pi=3.14
He dies on 22/7.   22/7=3.14
"Twenty Two divided by Seven"=314

He was born on 4/8 or 8/4. 
Notice CNN in the video takes off the Jr. in his name. 
Chief David Bald Eagle=84

Wiki also says his real name is David William Bald Eagle. 
David William Bald Eagle=87, 168
Queen Elizabeth II=87, 168

Wiki also says he was referred to as Chief David Beautiful Bald Eagle. 
Chief David Beautiful Bald Eagle=118, 217

Kevin Costner the Star of Dances with Wolves born on 1/18. 

Kevin Costner also portrays Jim Garrison in the movie JFK. I only mention this because Jim Garrison was born in Denison, Iowa. I mentioned this place in regards to Washington Redskins player Brandon Scherff who was from Denison, Iowa along with Steve King who doesn't want Tubman on the $20. 

I also mentioned the town I live in is responsible for killing the Last Keeper of the Sacred Pole of the Omaha Indians..Chief Yellowsmoke.  Denison is about 20 minutes from where I live and has Yellowsmoke Park. Oddly enough, I am going camping there this weekend for my daughters birthday. 
Also David Bald Eagle was part of the Lakota tribe. Which is 1 of the Sioux Tribes. I just made a video on Flight 232 in Sioux City even. Pretty weird. 

Yellowsmoke=155
Kevin Costner=155
The Civil War began 155 years ago. 
Tomorrow July 29th leaves 155 days in the year. 
It will also be 262 days after my 33rd bday. 



Notice he was also 71 years 7 months 1 day old when Dances with Wolves released in the US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment