Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Family Guy episode "And Then There Were Fewer"- Bridge Collapse


I kept watching the Family Guy episode I just documented about...

This is where he mentions "World War II Guy". 


The whole episode is about the Town winning a trip to James Woods Mansion....notice as they are going to the mansion they have to cross a big BRIDGE. 
James Woods=124
Family Guy=124(reverse)

After the Fat girl gets killed they all try to leave but lightning strikes a tree and it falls and destroys another bridge so they can't leave. 
Lol I mean seriously...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if the fat girl could be Rosie O'Donnell? I mean she just got caught for campaign fraud. lol

    Rosie O'Donnell born 3/21/1962

    3+21+1+9+6+2=42

    fat lady sings" = 137 (English Ordinal)
    fat lady sings" = 47 (Full Reduction)

    Fat Lesbian" = 35 (Full Reduction)
    O'Donnell" = 35 (Reverse Full Reduction)

    ReplyDelete