Saturday, May 26, 2018

Alan Bean 4th person to walk on the moon dead at 86-November 14th-Fred Haise Jr-James Paxton Eagle story



Yet again something I had an idea might happen this year. In my post about James Paxton I mentioned how I think we are gonna get another death of an astronaut in a moon mission die. Now we get the death of Alan Bean...

The reason it sticks out so much is because I said possibly Fred Haise Jr...as he was the guy Bill Paxton played in Apollo 13....but remember Fred Haise Jr. was born on 11/14...the same day as the closest Super Moon since 48' in 2016...also Prince Charles Bday....
Notice Apollo 12 launched on 11/14(Fred Haise bday). 
It's a significant date that we are supposed to see. 

Bean died 6 months 12 days after the 48th anniversary of Apollo 12 launching...
Alan Lavern Bean=612(satanic)
Think about 6/12 being the date Trump was supposed to meet Kim Jong-Un and all of the Moon symbolism I mentioned previously with North Korea. 

Alan Bean=50, 166(reverse)
Alan LaVerne Bean=50
Apollo Twelve=50, 166(reverse)
Walk on the Moon=166
Eagle lands on James Paxton
There was a decent amount of "50" in my James Paxton post as well. 
Twins=50=Challenger and so on...

No time to look more into the death today. Possibly tomorrow or Monday, I have a lot going on in the next few days. 

1 comment:

  1. They say bean spent 69 days in space..including 31 hours and 31 minutes on the moon lol.

    ReplyDelete