Thursday, March 17, 2022

Ricky and Morty's 1st Episode Involves Horses and the Bridge Connection-The Conners/Roseanne-Ralph Theme-Other Syncs

 

I stopped at Juventino's and got an Arizona Burrito last night after band practice and when I got home, I figured I would eat it and try and watch something on my phone. I couldn't find anything that stuck out to me, but when I went to HULU I saw Rick and Morty. I have never watched the show, so I figured I'd see what it's about, especially considering I had the Horse synchronicity with it on 2/25. 
Go figure, as I'm watching the first episode I see that the main characters mom works as a HORSE Doctor. They even make a bunch of jokes about how she is doing Heart surgery on the horse....Which reminds me of how Medina Spirit died of a Heart Attack. 

Further, notice that this episode/show began airing just a few days before Nelson Mandela died in 2013. 
My previous Sync was on 2/25..
Rick and Morty=225(FB)




The voice actor for this character is Sarah Chalke....

I find this interesting because I recently mentioned how John Goodman was on the Family Guy episode involving Horses. 

Sarah Chalke to me is mostly known for portraying Becky Conners on Roseanne...and she also was a different character on "The Conners." 

Oddly enough, the only show I normally watch on HULU is "The Conners" and when I sat down to eat my burrito, I searched "The Conners" to see if they had any new episodes...They didn't have any new episodes, which then led me to choose "Rick and Morty" instead...

I tried to get a picture with this on my phone last night, but HULU doesn't allow screenshots when using a phone, it will just be a black picture...So anyway, I watched the whole first episode and then just took a picture of th episode list when it was over, so I could remember to blog about it today....I'm mentioning this because I see the picture I took was at 1:24am....
Recall that 124 is the big number with Fat Comedians and the Bridge Theme with my son Zamien as well. 
Today is 124 days before Nelson Mandela's bday as well. 
Hot Shots=124(Goodman Family Guy episode)
Family Guy=124

When I first started this post I thought that I had started watching Rick and Morty on 3/15 and not 3/16...but it was later than I thought. I must not have got home until just after midnight...

The reason I'm pointing this out is because I calculated the date from Sarah Chalke's bday to 3/15 and I saw it was 6 months 16 days...
I've been seeing this number a lot lately...
One I didn't mention on the blog yet is John Kerry. 
John Kerry=616(Fibonacci)
Oddly enough, I now see "John Kerry"=124 as well. 

The 616 was important to JFK..
JFK=616(Jewish)
He died 144 days after meeting the Pope..
8/27....827 is the 144th prime. 

The Conners=173(FB) and 201(FB)
It was actually 201 days though. 



Anyway, I see that John Goodman and Jeff Bridges bdays are 6 months 16 days apart too. 
Notice the date 6/16 is 225 days after Roseanne's bday too...
So it almost has to be important to her is what I'm thinking..



What else stands out to me is that Roseanne aired 231 episodes before it was canceled over Roseanne's racist tweet...
Recall that the number 231 was very important to the narrative with Bridges/Eagles Super Bowl 52 in 2018..
Roseanne's final season began just after that Super Bowl and recall the 231st episode was called "Knee Deep."...Reminding us of the Kneeling narrative leading to Super Bowl 52 as well...Roseanne shares a bday with Colin Kaepernick...Roseanne sang the terrible National Anthem..
National Anthem=231
Super Bowl 52 was in Minneapolis with the famous Bridge Collapse.
That bridge was replaced by the "St. Anthony Falls Bridge"=231
That collapse was on 8/1, which is Francis Scott Key's bday. 
I have to laugh as I just looked at my phone and I see I got a notification a little while ago from Snapchat saying my co-worker Heather is now on Snapchat....I thought this was odd because she is my friend on Snapchat...so I thought maybe she deleted me and re-added me...After looking at it, Snapchat is just recommending me to add her daughter Karma's account that is under Heathers name...
Karma=117(FB)
Bridge=117
Heather Lorezen=231
Heather's bday is the 231st day. 
No doubt I got that random friend suggestion on purpose...I don't even think I've even had Snapchat ask me to add friends since I have it...and now it happens synced to the exact thing I'm blogging about..


The Big Lebowski=225(FB)

Recall that Ralphie May died on 10/6 in Vegas, just after the Las Vegas attack...King Ralph(John Goodman) begins in Las Vegas...2nd Flintstones film is set in Vegas....King Ralph involves the death of Royal Family members..He also falls in love with Miranda who is portrayed by an actress named "Camille", which reminds me of Camilla. 

Jeff Bridges also portrays Charles S. Howard in the film Seabiscuit...Charles is the owner of Seabiscuit...Notice it mentions how his business early in life was boosted due to the great San Francisco Fire/Earthquake...
Golden Gate Bridge....
Notice Charles also died on D-Day that has been important to the Horse theme. 
I see that the 66th episode of "The Conners" aired today too, but It's not yet available on Hulu. 

Thinking about Ralphie MAY and how the Kentucky Derby is usually held in MAY as well..


In relation to Fat Comedians, I have mentioned Gabriel Iglesias a good amount since the narrative and the connection to him being 45 years old....Notice that yesterday there was a story of him becoming the first comedian to sell out Dodger Stadium....He will performing there on 5/7/22, which is the same day as the Kentucky Derby. 
Gabriel=124(Jewish)











No comments:

Post a Comment