Thursday, March 10, 2022

Train Derailment Today Had the Word "Tiger" on It and my Synchronicity with a Tiger Train on 8/6/21-Climate Change-Iceberg/Boat Theme

When looking at the pictures of this train wreck earlier I saw what looked like the word "Tiger" on the train car...I wasn't sure and I couldn't find any other pictures...But this train had hit a semi and the guy above posted a bunch of pictures because it happened right in front of him....
There is now a picture of this train in a media article on MSN and it verifies that the train does say the word "Tiger" on it...It looks like one of that guys pictures too, so I'm not sure how I missed it...but it for sure says "TIGER". 
I then remembered that sometime during the summer I had synchronicity with a Train that said "Tiger" on it, so I searched for the blog post...
Would you believe that the synchronicity was on 8/6/21....the same day I released my book that led me to this train wreck narrative? 
I had went to get gas and I noticed a bunch of motorcyles were blocking the pumps..I then realized they were waiting for a train and I looked over to see the Tiger Train....I then went home to see the story about a stabbing on a Tokyo Train, which reminded me of the Tiger Year..Japan/China...So it's interesting we then got the Joker Tokyo Train Stabbing on Halloween with this too...
8/6 important to Batman..

I also find it interesting that I had the Iceberg Synchronicity around the same time of this post..and then we had a story about Climate Change with a picture of an Iceberg near Greenland in the mainstream media on 8/6. 
Just before I saw this story verifying that the word "Tiger" was on the train, I was looking at James Hansen's Wikipedia, because I saw he was listed as a notable person from Denison, Iowa. I only clicked on him because it said something about NASA by his name...but it turns out he is a big Climate Change guy...
So I find it odd that I would then see this old post about the Tiger Train and how I also mentioned Climate Change in that post..
Also, as I was looking at my old post, I started reading the word "Emmy" and I heard Zamiens tablet say the word "Emmy." I'm not sure what he was watching though, but I for sure had a sync with it. 

The Day After Tomorrow....
March 10....would be March 12th...

I wonder if this Iceberg/Boat theme is going to come back up now....I also made my video about the Oman Boat Sync on 6/4, which is important to the Train Symbolism...

Denmark...Greenland....I recently mentioned Denmark too and then the Queen of Denmark got coronavirus...

I also talked a lot about Volcanos in those posts because a bunch of it was linked to the 3/19 volcano eruption in Iceland....and recall that 3/19 is synced to the Simpsons/Woman President episode...

Some other random thoughts here..
The word "Tiger" on the train is written in Green letters on a White Background...
Green=86
White Tiger....Makes me think of Rob Gronkowski







 





3 comments:

  1. White tiger makes me think of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach's next episode will be his 266th. Can't believe I'm doing this shit for the 6th year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cincinnati Bengal Cedric Benson died on a motorcycle on RM 2222, 911 days before Super Bowl 56

    ReplyDelete